[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the best masturbation better than the best sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 784368367843.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
784368367843.png
26 KB, 396x400
Is the best masturbation better than the best sex?
>>
>>25312125
No. Masturbation is you in control of every movement...it's not very pleasurous when you think about it, but it's a good way to release the accumulated tension in a fast way

Sex is good and special but only with someone you truly love...
>>
No.
the best masturbation is better than the worst sex. but even meh sex is better than the best masturbation.
>>
Take 100mg of pure MDMA and jerk off. It'll be so good you'll pass out at times.
>>
>>25312229
this

2 seconds bla blabla original
>>
I'd say so, sex is fucking lame.

Source: I've slept with over 10 women, and I'm still a fuck up that hates life, but enjoys a good wank
>>
>>25312125
No. For the same reason that you can't tickle yourself.
>>
No. Great sex with intense anticipation/build up and sexual chemistry absolutely destroys masturbation.
>>
no way joselito
>>
>>25312125
sex is for fags. gay sex at least
>>
>>25312304
>fucked 10 women
>4chan

Choose one
>>
Newbie spotted
>>
>>25312371
I have severe social anxiety and have been a NEET for a year. I didn't choose to be good looking :(
>>
>>25312371
could be smelly nigger prostitutes
>>
>>25312407
only 2 of them were hot and neither of them actually liked me, I just made them laugh online and worked with them so had chance to get in their good books.

>tfw never had a QT gf just crazy average looking bitches
>>
>>25312437
you got in their bibles? is that slang for britlle, musty-smelling vaginas?
>>
>>25312465
I thought it was a common figure of speech, basically just meant I made them like me and made them laugh so their tiny female brains told them they wanted to fug me
>>
>>25312507
they wanted to warm, stuffy, or smoky atmosphere in a room you? is that slang for stuffing your warm semen into their smoky atmospheres?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.