[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't forget: after 7 years, every cell in her body has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: hHOdWck.jpg (54 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
hHOdWck.jpg
54 KB, 526x526
Don't forget: after 7 years, every cell in her body has been exchanged at least once and no residual cum will be in any of her skin cells anymore.
>>
>>25311950
once a roastie always a roastie
>>
apart from the brain cells and some bone cells
>>
She'll still have residual brain damage
>>
>>25312019
Her brain and bones wil remember Chad boning sessions
>>
>>25312019
Good thing that trepanning is such a large part of sex then.
>>
Best note to an ex is no note because it's your ex and you really shouldn't give a shit.
>>
File: 1418583850955.jpg (125 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1418583850955.jpg
125 KB, 800x1200
False. Brain cells never regenerate.
>>
>>25312055
trepan your dad's bone cell faggot
>>
The atoms are still there. The cells are dead, but the matter remains.

For example, certain medications have a biological half-life of... let's say 25 hours. That means every 25 hours, your body removes half of the substance.

Even over the course of your lifetime, it will never remove all of it.

Basically, whenever you eat something, a part of that will stay within you forever. And some of the matter in your fingertip will stay within you forever.

...at least until you die, anyway
>>
>>25312432
atoms there, cells are dead, gone insane but the mattery remains
>>
>>25312432
You couldn't be more fucking retarded if you tried
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (93 KB, 300x414) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
93 KB, 300x414
>>25311950
this is stupid but I'll bite
anyone can say 'Best Note To [x] Ever' if it only contains one side of the conversation
everyone knows that all Chad has to say is 'Yeah but you'll still always remember me' and the 'best note' has just gotten BTFO
This is why suicide notes are so bittersweet, no one can ever answer you back
>tfw gonna blame my parents
>>
>>25312602
what note contains two sides of a conversation you DIMWIT?
>>
>>25312432
>Even over the course of your lifetime, it will never remove all of it.
Anon rediscovering Zeno's Paradox (and disproving half of physics).
>>
>>25311950
>le ship of theseus ruse

you're still a disgusting roastie, even if it has been seven years since you've been fucked
>>
>>25312432
You sound like the kind of person who should avoid drinking water because the atoms used to be dinosaur piss a thousand years ago
>>
>>25312813
A script?
>>
>>25312004

poetic
o
e
t
i
c
>>
>>25311950
If you're still insulting him unprompted, you still care.
>>
>>25311950
True, but most STDs last forever.
>>
>>25311950
In seven years you'll either be approaching or splattered against the wall, roastie.
>>
Why do normies despise their exes so much? it's almost as if they have shit decision making skills and choose shitty partners but refuse to blame themselves.
>>
>>25314707
Don't you know? Anything bad that happens to someone inferior is their fault. Anything bad that happens to a normie is not.
>>
>>25311950
it's just a shame those massive flaps hanging out from your axe wound won't be destroyed and be replaced with a beautiful innie
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.