[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it even like to have a gf? It seems like a lot of responsibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1450010672406.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1450010672406.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
What is it even like to have a gf? It seems like a lot of responsibility t b h
>>
Why don't you find out for yourself anon.
Just be yourself.
>>
File: 1444774720181.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444774720181.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>>25311797
R-right, will do
>>
>>25311778
Bro just be yourself, they'll come and they'll be nice and fun.
>>
File: seriousnessintensifies.png (134 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
seriousnessintensifies.png
134 KB, 330x330
>had a girlfriend in highschool
>She used to be my best friends gf
>she broke up with him the day after his birthday for me
>squeezed her tits
>squeezed her juicy PAWG ass
>Had my tongue in her mouth
>broke up with her after 2 weeks cause I was an autist
>tfw breaking up with her was the worst decision of my life
>tfw could have lose virginity at like 17
>tfw still virgin at 24
>tfw karma is a bitch because i cucked my best friend
>mfw
>>
>>25311778
It's not even responsibility, it just gets downright tiring after awhile. I'm not saying it's bad if you mesh extremely well with the person, but I'm not saying it's good either.

I think everyone here over glorifies having a girlfriend since they've never had one. There are three likely outcomes to having one: (1) getting cucked, (2) her leaving you for someone else, and (3) her leaving you to continue riding the cock carousel. The least likely outcome is that she'll stay with you because she is genuinely happy.

I could go on about this forever.
>>
>>25311778
I haven't had gf for 4 years (since i was 15) but I think it can be pretty great if you find the right person, anon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.