[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Short guys aren't that bad. It's their self-consciousness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: pepe ANGRY.jpg (102 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
pepe ANGRY.jpg
102 KB, 422x408
"Short guys aren't that bad. It's their self-consciousness and shortman syndrome that can be unattractive."
FUCKING stupid whores! Allow me to query you on this: what, of all possible things in this whole universe, do you think could cause short men to develop these mindsets? - Hmm? I couldn't even begin to possibly imagine.

Don't worry!!! Take your time --It will come to you, you stupid fucking whore....

I promise!!:L@OO)

Oh, YES!! IT'S THAT YOU TREAT US LIKE FUCKING SHIT! Bada bing bada BAM!!! tHERE we are! That wasn't so difficult, was it?> You treat us like fucking shit-- seldom do you ever acknowledge our very existence, and when you do -- it is for the purpose of mocking and DEMEANING us! And then, you,
- in all of your arrogance, have the cocksuckingfucking audacity to criticize us for having a "shitty mindset"! Fuck YOU! Fuck everything that you stand for, you roastie fucking bitches!
>>
you have a shitty mindset.
but, to be fair, that doesn't matter, it's just a nice bluff they can use that works about 98 percent of the time.
>>
>>25311626
Don't worry friend, it's the same logic for us dicklets.

The sooner you realize women are soul less harpies the better.
>>
File: 1413929443122.gif (745 KB, 227x255) Image search: [Google]
1413929443122.gif
745 KB, 227x255
>>25311626
Sounds like someone is a bit upset.
Maybe it's because your short-man syndrome is acting up again.
Simmer down big guy.
>>
File: pepe 4902j.jpg (416 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe 4902j.jpg
416 KB, 1600x1200
and yes, i understand- i fully understand. in this world exists a concept known aass...wait for iiiit- WAIT FOR IT!!!!! pREFERENCES! Yes, preferences. i fully understand that. so, HMM. i wonder what kind of fucking preferences you stupid roastie mind devouring soul crushing DEMONS could have that would lead to short men having such low self esteem in the first place- is it our fault? is it your fault?? what came first?? the chicken- or the egg? chicken or egg chicken or egg? hammer and nail hammer and nail- think think THINK

use your brain hammer and NAIL- sonic electronic THOUGHT PROCESS!! Use it for once in your life!!!
>>
its because short men have smaller dicks
>>
>>25311642
>>25311647
>>25311650
HMMM!! Mindset- yes MINDSET let's talk mindset' a little thiiiing my MIND has been pondering for quite some time!!

okay....

RIDDLE me this!!!
what THE FUCK does my mindset have to do with the sexual ALLURE that -- like a parakeet -- attracts the primal ANIMALISITC desire, yes, DESIRE of the human FEMALE. if i change my mindset will i, yes, me, suddenly (SUDDENLY) be able to do every little single thing my puny puny insignificant MIND -yes -- MIND has ever dreamed of>???!!!

why does this cruel beast continue over and over- and OVER and over agian countless times to torture my very mind, body and SOUL - the essence of my very BEING?

these are dark times we are living in
>>
File: pepe667.png (250 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
pepe667.png
250 KB, 675x694
FUUUUCK!!! fucking SHIT!!! Fuck FUUCK FUUUCK FUUUUUCK!!! Fuck you, you ^ yOU, you and YOU! yes, YOU. fuck you, most of all, YOU DEMON
take THAT^p%N TTAHAT AND THAT$#@ AND THAT TAKE THAT%^ AND THAT!!! FUCK YOU!!!
>>
fucking WHORES fucking stupid whores god damn it FUCK fuck i want to FUCKING fuck
>>
File: look on the brightside.png (128 KB, 933x803) Image search: [Google]
look on the brightside.png
128 KB, 933x803
Whoa, whoa. Calm down there, champ. Being short has its advantages.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.