[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has it worse? fatbots or skellybots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 241x250
Who has it worse?
fatbots or skellybots
>>
skellybot here, still can't get laid
>>
>>25311319
fatbots anon.

skinnybot can eat more and lift to fit meme
fatbot has to eat less at some point but they never have the self control to do so.
>>
>you look so skinny
>are you sick?
>eat more LOL
The worst are the fat slobs who say they envy you. Just eat less you salad dodgers!!!
>>
Some chicks like skellies as long as they aren't skinnyfat. No one likes fatties
>>
Both brought it on themselves, but fat is objectively repulsive to look at.

>>25311378
This too, a larger percent of women actually are attracted to skellies for a not super degenerate reason. Most of the women into fat/obese men are usually into it because some fat relative felt them up or raped them or something.
>>
Skellybots just have to pick up a fork and do something enjoyable/pleasureable.

Chubbobots have to put down a fork and resist enjoying life at all.
>>
>>25311373

Salad is for slits, meat is for cocks.
>>
>>25311631
spotted the normie
eating is such a fucking chore when you have zero appetite
forcing yourself to eat only to shit it all out again and repeating another 2 times per day
I think it stems from me having no taste since I burned my tastebuds off as a child
>>
>>25311673

>forcing yourself to eat only to shit it all out again and repeating another 2 times per day

Wow, you're a fucking wimp. Your parents should ship your weak ass out to some subsaharan African tribe that practices endurance hunting. Your frail weak minded body will be fixed quick. You'll be begging for two meals.
>>
well fat people are pretty gross, at least when you're skinny you don't get half of the negative things about weight that you do when you're fat
>>
>>25311631
it's not that simple for all skellies. I need to force feed myself 3000 calories a day to gain weight, not because I don't eat but because my body is shit and doesn't keep weight on. I'm literally gagging sometimes because I have no appetite or hunger but i have to keep eating something every 2 hours. If I go on holiday or my routine changes in any way I lose all the weight. its a never ending battle of calorie consumption
>>
>>25311787

Sounds like a mental illness. This is literally the opposite of how most people respond to food. Maybe you would be normal if you were forcibly medicated.
>>
>>25311787
damn bro i have the same problem
>>
All skellies need to do is suck down some olive oil every day to gain weight without needing to shove food in their throat. Also this >>25311378

Some fatties that actually lose the weight will look like shit with loose skin if they have bad genetics and got too big.
>>
>>25311787
I have the same problem, having to eat as much as hambeast is really hard without eating dirty and I get full around 1800 calories in.
>>
>>25311631
>eating
>enjoyable
spot the fatty
>>
>>25311319
fatbots. im formerly obese and trying to cut down to skellymode before i start lifting. its absolute hell fighting cravings to eat what you want. if you bitch about "BUT MY TUMMY HURTS IF I EAT TOO MUCH," literally kill yourself.
>>
>>25311867

If you need mental health counseling or assistance, please contact one of the public facilities near you. Thanks, and have a good day.
>>
>>25311876
>My tummy wants more NUM NUMs
>don't eat
fat fucks thinking this is hard
>>
File: uh.jpg (440 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
440 KB, 693x693
>>25311631
> enjoying food/ eating
Is this a thing? Like, I get there is tasty/ sweet shit, but if I could never eat/ smell food ever again in my life, I'd pay to make it happen.
>>
Skinnyfat has it the absolute worst.
>>
>>25311901

>literally having no comprehension of neurochemistry

Stay mad, skelly
>>
>>25311905

Yes, its how people without mental illness perceive food. Its why the majority of the population (60%) is overweight anywhere they can afford to be.
>>
>>25311876

I don't hace cravings. Eating is a biological function that you need to fulfill in order to remain alive.

If not stuffing your face with low quality garbage is really that important to you, then you just need to make a choice between health and being a lardass.
>>
>>25311651
Are you calling us women for being skinny and eating salads?
>>
Skinny guys are to girls what fat girls are to guys. The main appeal of a guy to a girl is if she feels like he can protect her, something skinnybois will never be able to do
>>
>>25311942

>I don't hace cravings. Eating is a biological function that you need to fulfill in order to remain alive.

This is a 100% autistic way of experiencing the world.

>pooping is a biological function that you need to fulfill in order to remain alive.

>breathing is a biological function that you need to fulfill in order to remain alive.

>showering is not a biological function that you need to fulfill in order to remain alive.

>sex is not a biological function that you need to fulfill in order to remain alive.

>deodorant is a biological function that you need to fulfill in order to remain alive.
>>
File: 1450748244592.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450748244592.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
>>25311928
How is it a mental illness
Sometimes I literally want to eat more of something but my body is literally dying/ gagging/ super sluggish.

I just happen to eat little bits/ small meals during the day, and shitloads of water. Constant energy, but the appetite sometimes hurts, and needing to drop what I'm doing to grab a bite to eat is a pain in the ass. It's like taking a shit- not the ones where it feels good to drop a log, no, I'm talking those hot steamy shits that take forever to wipe.
>>
>>25311905
I'd want this too then I could be an ultimate lifeform.

>mfw extra money from groceries to spend on tech,figmas and home gym.
Must suck to be fat, only thing is that I can hardly maintain gains without over eating.
>>
>>25311949

Nope, but nice try. I'm not calling you anything, I'm objectively observing a fact that people who eat salads instead of meat based dishes have a wet hole instead of a meat rod between their legs.

Its not up for discussion. Its just the way it is. And fatties are way more obsessed with salads than any other group of the population. If you need to eat like a wet hole to stay thin you've got a problem.
>>
>>25311918
>eat
>keep eating after being full
>eat processed instant garbage food packed with sugar and saturated fats and MSG
>get addicted to it
>get fat
No one's fault but your own m8.
>>
>be a fatass
>work out and stop eating so much
>turn into chad
skeletons cant do this
>>
>>25311966
>This is a 100% autistic way of experiencing the world.

Right. So, if you are not fat - you have autism.
>>
File: RUHOOI.jpg (46 KB, 524x526) Image search: [Google]
RUHOOI.jpg
46 KB, 524x526
>>25311996
>spouting society memes
Nice try normie, get out with your degeneracy.
>>
>>25311996
But I have a meat rod and eat salads. And it's not a matter of feeling some need to eat it, I just like them. My protein/meat intake is rather low compared to most other americans, but really you don't need all that much. Sorry I actually enjoy eating salads and veggies. Eat more bacon and cake tubby.
>>
>>25311970

Because the majority depends what is or is not a mental illness. Since you are not normal, you are mentally ill.
>>
>>25311942
That's why it's hard famm

When you get addicted to food (and it can happen) you can never go cold turkey because you have to eat.

It's still my fault I'm fat, definitely, but it's a complete lifestyle change to reverse it, like quitting smoking.
>>
>>25311319
Fat, no contest. Skinny can improve considerably quicker than fat people and there is no weigth relapse for them either. Fat people have it genetically worse in many cases because their cells are conditioned to keep more fat than the normal, that's why they have to maintain a rigid diet for years or even over a decade until they are totally recovered. Not even mentioning the horrible extra-skin...

Honestly eating healthy and keeping a big stock of fruits, vegetables, fish and just ignoring the garbage food is always the best way to go. Start thinking inteligently, get rid of everything that's bad for you, improvement comes naturally.
>>
>>25311996

HURR DURR REAL MAN EAT MEAT LOL SALAD FOR PUSSIES

Retard.
>>
>>25311999

>having a conversation with himself because he can't win an argument without making up traits and assigning them to an imaginary opponent

Stay mad. Nobody's fault but your own that you have an unhealthy obsession like this. Get psychiatric help.
>>
>>25312022

Stay buttmad friendo. You lost, deal with it. Being a slut isn't all that bad, just open your slit for the right men and you'll be fine.

>>25312031

Does your big black daddy pound it in in your salad slit every day, sweetheart?
>>
>>25312026
You'd be surprised how far cutting down your portions can take you. Also, eating non-processed/pre-prepared foods goes a long way as well, as does avoiding fried foods. If you find yourself having a hard time cutting your portions down, load your plate with veggies and such (but don't drench it in ranch dressing or butter or whatever burgerland favorites tubbies indulge themselves in to stomach down veggies).

>>25312039
>unhealthy obsession
I literally made my first reply ITT to you m8. Stay triggered porky.
>>
>>25312039

Not the guy you were replying to, but...

If you are fine with being fat, it is your right to be as fat as you like. But you sound like a retard when you try to convince people that you have no control over your weight.
>>
>>25312027
This. This is not even a discussion. Fat people has it worse. Skinny people just have to eat. Fat people gotta see a doctor, eating less and eating vegetables, quit smoking and drinking, start working out. If you are fat and with social anxiety or are shy and stuff gyms are like the worst nightmare all that fucking mirrors and people watching you and laughing at you.. And you can just start running like a freak because or you gonna have a heart attack real quick or your knees would injured..
But if you are skinny. Just fucking eat and you will be ok
>>
>>25311319
Fatbot. If you're skinny, you can hit some weights, push-ups, etc, put some muscle on top of your skeleton and make yourself look presentable.

If you're fat, you have to go through the weight loss process then gain muscle to be attractive.
>>
Skelly bots by far

Skelly bots can gain weight and at most have slight stretch marks

Fatbots lost weight and they got tonnes of loose skin
>>
>>25312072

>trying to save face and pretend he wasn't triggered by calling others triggered

thanks for the laugh sugartits, glad to see you're bowing out when you've still got some self-respect to save.

>>25312075

>pretending he's not the same guy so he can continue his mentally ill conversation with himself

kek
>>
File: 1440652271721.jpg (53 KB, 363x494) Image search: [Google]
1440652271721.jpg
53 KB, 363x494
>>25312065
I'm not a girl though. Not having a gargantuan bulging stomach doesn't make you a woman. God forbid I like being slender and not a hulking fatass and actually enjoy eating and tasting healthy foods (i.e. not mcdonalds).
>>
>>25312077
>Skinny people just have to eat

Fat people just have to eat less.

Can you see that what you are saying is absolute horseshit?
>>
>>25312084
skinnybot here
I have to agree
I can put on heavy clothes and look normal
fatbots can't hide their fat faces or fat bodies
>>
>>25311918
I eat massive amounts of food because I excercise very hard. Feels good man.
>>
File: 1440942561727.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440942561727.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
>>25312101
>sugartits
I'm not the one with moobs nikuman-kun
>>
>>25312109

Lol its great you're trying to turn it into a discussion of your weight, when we're talking about the inarguable objective fact that eating like a woman means you are a woman.

If not eating like a woman gives YOU a "gargantuan bulging stomach" (the height of projection here, nice going sweettits) then you have a problem and its called not having a set of cock and balls.

Play with your salads, take it in your slit, do whatever, I don't care, just face the reality of it instead of rationalizing it away as having to do with weight.
>>
>>25312077
Assuming you have enough money to go to the doctor and over eat why not set up a home gym?

Sell some bad vices away.

>only addictions I have is chewing gum and masturbation.

>skeleton here
>>
File: retard.jpg (169 KB, 1259x641) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
169 KB, 1259x641
>>25312101

Nope. Try again, dumbfuck.
>>
>>25312119

>exercise

Taking care of your body makes you a normalshit. It means you keep yourself presentable for Chads and Stacies.
>>
Why don't skellys just become alcoholic?

So many calories.
>>
>>25312114
To gain weight you have to eat
to lose weight you have to eat less and healthy with a diet filled with vegetables, fruits, count calories, stop drinking sodas sugar etc. PLUS start working out with cardio adequate to your physical state.

If you are too skinny. Just eat.
>>
File: VIP.gif (368 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
VIP.gif
368 KB, 500x375
>>25312119
>I eat massive amounts of food because I excercise very hard. Feels good man.
I really really really like this

Eating as an idea is fucking disgusting unless you're someone who works/ expels lots of energy. "Hurr derr red meat is for real men"- bullshit. But if you're actually exercising/ turning that meat into muscle, then yes, you are a fucking MAN by filling that second half of the equation
>>
>>25312168

If I ever get a chance to pound stacie, I will do so without hesitation. So, fuck you.
>>
>>25312157

>getting this butt flustered when he gets called out on his lunacy

KEK this is just the best
>>
>tfw skelly
>can eat whatever the fuck I want
>worst that can happen is I get to proper size

Living the dream desu
>>
>>25312176

Roastie, the men on this board don't care about your opinion of what makes a man a man.

>>25312182

ok chad
>>
>>25312170
A pint of beer is equivalent to a packet of crisps at only 150kcal. I can get more calories drinking milkshake.
>>
>>25312148
>only addictions I have is chewing gum and masturbation.
> Masturbation
mah nigga.
Hey this is not a bad idea. Start working out at home, or buy machines to work out like that static bikes and stuff.
>>
File: 1450595128905.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
1450595128905.png
401 KB, 600x696
>>25312204
>Roastie, the men on this board don't care about your opinion of what makes a man a man.

Not a roastie; I'm just a faggot who isn't actually gay
>>
>>25312172

If you are fat, all you have to do is not eat like a fucking hippo.
>>
>>25312130

No, the estrogen from the salads truned you into a full fledged boobied babe.
>>
>>25312168
Not them but I want to live long enough to have sex with my perfect VR waifu so you're wrong, also feels good to get high from exhaustion and breaking limits, just like my Japanese moving pictures.
>>
>>25312193
so does that mean fatbots already lived the dream?
>>
>>25311319
Skellybots because they have no muscle and must spend years of their life in painful workouts to achieve some sort of adequate mass with no gaurantee you will achieve your goal due to possible genetic factors of having too much myostatin, while fatbots already have hidden abs(it takes a lot of muscle to haul your blubbery asses) and just need to eat less and do a few months(year max) of less intense exercise.
>>
>>25312213

If you are addicted to heroin, all you have to do is not shoot up like a fucking junkie.
>>
>>25312228
Fatties got fat early on, when everyone, even retarded kids have it good.

They started living the dream too soon.
>>
>>25312172
But what if you eat clean?
I mean I love steak and milk but I can only eat so much, not going to eat unhealthy stuff senpai.
>>
File: 1443933273419.png (266 KB, 637x720) Image search: [Google]
1443933273419.png
266 KB, 637x720
>>25312144
>when we're talking about the inarguable objective fact that eating like a woman means you are a woman
You call me a woman yet you're the one that is most likely an amorphous blob with a set of tits to fill a FFF cup. Also god forbid I like taking care of my body and appearance and would rather not shit out a mass of molten diarrhea every morning like you would with your massive intake of cured meats and red meat and little fiber.

> then you have a problem and its called not having a set of cock and balls
Is this your attempt at trolling? How does eating healthy and taking responsibility equate to not having a dick?

>Play with your salads, take it in your slit
Is this a fetish of yours? Figures a tubster would have a food fetish

>>25312214
>estrogen from the salads
Literally wat
>>
File: 1449516826859.jpg (94 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1449516826859.jpg
94 KB, 620x413
>>25312193
It's not every day I get to feel good about my body.
Being able to make fun of fatties and flaunt how much of a problem I don't have is cathartic. I must stop
>>
...to achieve a perfect body
>>
>>25312213
How oldare yyou? You can't lose weight only eating less.
Ifyyou have a entire life being fat and you start eating less you are not gonna lose weight magically because your metabolism will fuck you over and over again...
If you wanna lose weight you gotta exercise work out and shit.
That's the difference between somebody who want lose weight and other one who wanna gain weight. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>25312232

This is false. Skellybots are just like fatbots, except they refuse to even eat enough (and pretend they eat lots because they don't know how to properly gauge how much they're actually eating) to put on muscle. They will autistically refuse to admit they're wrong about they're false estimates of how much they eat, going into extreme autistic rages when its pointed out that they're undeniably wrong.
>>
File: 1451255416115.jpg (40 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1451255416115.jpg
40 KB, 247x248
>>25312241
> BTFO wolololololo
>>
>>25312241

>being this mad at her own sex that she takes it out on men

Clam down sweetheart
>>
>>25312273

>samefagging hard

nice try roastie
>>
>>25312269
Or they just realize they don't eat enough
(nah, that's ridiculous, no one recognizes their own problems!)
>>
>>25312233

So, you want to compare heroin addiction - that is, being addicted to an extremely potent chemical that would mess up most people who tried it - to food, something that every single person on this planet consumes.

>>25312260

If you consume less calories than you spend - you lose weight. If you consume more calories than you spend - you gain weight. This applies to everyone. It's not really up for debate.
>>
>>25312241

Can I put my penis in your vagina?
>>
>>25312260
>You can't lose weight only eating less.
Fat fucks actually believe this
>>
>>25312260
so explain to me genius what happens to a fattie who eats less and doesnt work out please
>>
File: nope fag.png (41 KB, 438x176) Image search: [Google]
nope fag.png
41 KB, 438x176
>>25312294
also, should i give you a warm welcome? You've obviously just arrived from reddit because

you

still

space

paragraphs

this hard
>>
File: 1451142529105.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451142529105.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>25312273
How am I BTFO? I'm confused.

>>25312280
I'm not a girl anon. You don't need a big fat hairy stomach to be a man.
>>
>>25312313

Everyone society where food is cheap and readily available eventually becomes majority overweight. Meaning the majority of the population is unable to resist the addiction of overeating. Deal with it.

>food is not addictive
>remove food, see what happens

I wonder if the people without heroin or without food will experience 100% fatality after a year?
>>
>>25312330

>muh reddit card when i lose arguments
>>
>>25312331
I was agreeing with you..
>>
>>25312344
>food is not addictive
>remove food, see what happens

We obviously need food to stay alive, but that doesn't make it "addictive".

You might as well call oxygen addictive, seeing as you have no understanding of what the word means.
>>
File: 1440260950356.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440260950356.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>25312319
I don't have one so good luck with that. Not like it matters because even if I did your hulking fat ass wouldn't be able to even undo your pants or find your dick which is most likely engulfed in a sea of fat. Also, being fat increases your estrogen production so who are you calling a woman?

>>25312356
sorry
>..
don't do that
>>
>>25312331
>>25312356

wow this level of samefagging has got to be a mental illness. Whatever, I'd still fuck you. Crazy girls are supposed to be the best in bed.
>>
>>25312260
Is this a joke?
Probably is, that being said

>>25312269
What if you count and track your daily calories and vitamin intake as most people should?

It's hard to overeat if you're not used to your stomach expanding, took me a while to eat more.
>>
>>25312366

>saying people who know more about something know less about it to seem smart

You do realize the neurochemistry involved in us wanting anything is essentially the same. We ARE addicted to food, oxygen, water. We get intense cravings when regularly deprived of these things.

This is literally how addiction works. I'm sorry you're too autistic to admit when you're wrong. Its fucking you in the face and you still can't admit it.
>>
>>25312381
>What if you count and track your daily calories and vitamin intake as most people should?
noone does this except for mini chads from /fit/
>>
ITT retards try to argue logically with delusional fat fucks
>>
>>25312369

You make me hard when you act feisty sweetie. Post your tits.
>>
>>25312391
How much do you weigh, you fucking ham planet?
>not him
>>
>>25312269
This isn't about eating. This is about gaining muscle. Eating more is a very bad choice for a skellybot since you won't gain any muscle but just become skinnyfat, while you fatties already have a perfect muscular body, just that it's hidden and needs to be exposed by removing the lard.
>>
>>25312405

There are no fat people in this thread. Just autistic skellys upset at imaginary fat people. They have to insert their imaginary fat people into an argument because every other aspect of their life has failed, and its the only way they can maintain their self-esteem.

Stay mad.
>>
>>25312391
>make shit up
>hope no one calls you on it

Craving heroin and craving a pizza is NOT THE FUCKING SAME, you retard.
>>
>>25312418

>getting this mad and insisting you're not who you are when you're wrong

Ask your mommy the angry questions sweetheart, she was the one who abandoned you.
>>
>>25312429
>There are no fat people in this thread
I highly doubt this
I'd say the majority of /r9k/ are overweight slobs
>>
>>25312429
You are probably top 5% most disgustingly fat fuckers in the world
Post a belly pic fatty
>>
File: tubby btfo.png (37 KB, 882x115) Image search: [Google]
tubby btfo.png
37 KB, 882x115
>>25312374
nice try tubby

>>25312410
How about you suck my blatantly visible cock. You can pretend it's a hotdog for all i care.
>>
>>25312434

>still being autistically enraged so bad that he can't admit he is wrong

When you're wrong, you're wrong. Stop saying nonsense as if it magically changes you to being right. I'm not going to be your remedial high school biology teacher just because you were too retarded to pass.

When you come down from your autistic tantrum and admit that you're wrong the discussion will continue. Until then, as the adult, its my responsibility to end it. Maybe we will pick it up later when you've calmed down.
>>
>>25311787
I have the same issue but I've been able to overcome it by drinking calories. Try whole fat milk. One gallon is over 2000 calories and much easier to get down than food, also no preparation and no dishes to clean. What more can you ask for.
>>
>>25312405
I'm not arguing, just posting my oppinion because threads like these helped me get fit.

>>25312401
It's not like I'm a turbo weeb manlet that visits /fit/ baka!
>>
>>25312446
I'm actually not the guy you were talking to. I just observed that you must weight >200 pounds for how butthurt you are and I'm curious if you're pushing 3. I think I just got my answer, you angry fat fuck
Try to be the funny fat guy instead of the angry fat guy, maybe somebody will like you eventually
>>
>>25312457

Penis envy. I knew this was a thing but I'd never had a discussion with a girl like you who experienced it before. How does it feel to crave having a penis all day and night?
>>
Everyone stop talking to the fatty's until they post pics of their bulging giant sagging stomachs
>>
File: 1438483113081.jpg (14 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1438483113081.jpg
14 KB, 230x244
>>25312493

>explosively buttmad and angry self-hating fatty
>>
>>25312523
Why won't you tell me how much you weigh
Just lie to me like you lie to yourself, fat fuck failed normie
>>
>>25312550

>trying to use middle school level intimidation tactics as if they work on adults

Sweetheart, only the men get to ask the questions. The wimpy fuck toys like yourself get to bend over.

Now, answer, when were you first used and abused for your tight holes? Why won't you answer, sweetheart?
>>
File: 1442103755188.png (422 KB, 820x680) Image search: [Google]
1442103755188.png
422 KB, 820x680
>>25312496
Hard to envy something you already have. Speaking of which, when's the last time you've even seen your dick? Most be hard trying to find your centimeter tweeter behind a foothigh mound of mcdonalds and bacon. Oh wait you probably can't. I'd rather be at my comfortable weight of 50 kg than your 100 kg+ stature. At least I know my heart and joints won't give out by the time I'm 40. I bet you already have ED. Show me them man titties already so I can laugh at the irony of you calling me a girl.
>>
File: 1442020846048.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442020846048.webm
2 MB, 640x480
fatties are subhuman
>>
>>25312585
Jesus Christ you must be a fucking whale
Also you might be projecting, unloved fatty
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 768x1024
>>25312627
Everybody knows that
Even them
>>
>>25311319
skinny is way worse
no matter how much i eat i don't gain weight

fat people just have to eat less than what they naturally burn and they will lose weight automatically. add in exercise for a hastened effect
>>
>>25312701

Just to clarify, I have been arguing against the fatties on this thread who claim that their fatness is beyond their control.

But what you said is bullshit of the same calibre.

IF YOU EAT MORE CALORIES THAN YOU SPEND, YOU GAIN WEIGHT
>>
File: 1445049201786.jpg (55 KB, 486x537) Image search: [Google]
1445049201786.jpg
55 KB, 486x537
lol tubby hasn't responded. Probably couldn't go any longer without shoveling more food down his throat. Typical fatasses.
>>
heavier people also have it easier starting out in the gym

if you take a 150lb guy and a 300lb guy who have both never worked out a day in their life guess who is going to be stronger
the ones whos body is constantly carting around the extra weight
>>
>>25312656
Is the man in this photo sitting on a toilet or has his rectum swallowed the toilet whole? Or is there no toilet under him at all?
>>
>>25311787
The solution is melted ice cream.
>>
>>25311787
You sound just as bad as fatties who complain that it's hard to lose weight
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.