[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 23 yo NEET playing online games >everyone is a 15yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1330916190995.png (328 KB, 427x393) Image search: [Google]
1330916190995.png
328 KB, 427x393
>be 23 yo NEET playing online games
>everyone is a 15yo kid
where did everyone go, we've been playing together since Quake3 and Wolfenstein, guys, why are you not playing anymore?!
>>
File: mlPz90SnSHU.jpg (163 KB, 738x1024) Image search: [Google]
mlPz90SnSHU.jpg
163 KB, 738x1024
Gave up vidya because it makes me focus on my hollow life.

Now I just drink, waste time watching things, reading or playing single player stuff when drunk.

I'm sorry, anon.
>>
I grew out of multiplayer games
>>
>>25311280
people become more anti social
even in the online world
>>
>>25311280

Some people actually grow up. I don't understand why this is surprising.
>>
>>25311280
>neet
>28
>hearthstone, cs:go
>>
It depends on what game you're playing. I meet a lot of adults in CSGO MM, the upper ranks. You just have to filter out the Russians. Actually talking to a squeaky child is more likely if you're playing Call of Duty or something.
>>
File: 11536137.jpg (146 KB, 487x334) Image search: [Google]
11536137.jpg
146 KB, 487x334
>>25311280

Multiplayer games are terrible, OP. They're full of faggots, children and people who still think the video gaming industry is good. The vidya ride is over, welcome to the millennial years
>>
I am right famitsu, 24 yo NEETplaying monster hunter online
>>
I can't play vidya anymore, sorry man. It just makes me sad because I focus on the wasted opportunities I had.
>>
File: 1413843681219.jpg (198 KB, 1908x1073) Image search: [Google]
1413843681219.jpg
198 KB, 1908x1073
>>25311584
>>25311314
This. None of my friends that regularly play video games have good taste and are only into them because of current le geek xD bullshit culture
>>
>>25311280

30 year old NEET here. It's a shame the gayming industry panders to casuals. Even the kids that label themselves "hardcore" are casual as fuck genrefaggots that think le ebin bost apocotlpyic and le survival horror are automatically great video games. Sucks man. Video games will never be good again because just like movies, it's about selling games to morons that play for social acceptance rather than making an actual good game.
>>
>>25311280
>play wow
>be 33
>average age is like 20
>no officer over 24
>>
>>25311280
>we've been playing together since Quake3
I used to love Quake.

But as an adult, you simply don't have the time to devote yourself to shooters enough to remain good. (Or you don't even want to).

Playing against 13 year olds who practise all day is too hard.

So I just play singleplayer stuff now.
>>
Grew even more anti-social.
Contact with people is now limited to lurking and shitposting nonsensical things.

Being poor neet without bux for steamgames also helps.
>>
Gaming gets shitter with every passing year
>pay 40 for our game, then 20 for DLC maps the week after release! :^)
Also as I get older I feel more guilty for having childish hobbies watching rendered characters move around a screen for no real purpose, was ok when you were younger cause it passed time. Now it just makes me feel hollow. Rather save the money, systems and games are expensive as fuck.
>>
>>25311280
As you get older, the young take over. They are still more social than us, so you seem them post often in those Steam threads and so on. I am 23 as well anon, don't think too much on it.
>>
people grew up and got jobs and theres nothing worth playing now anyway

csgo is the biggest piece of shit faux competitive game ever and the only reason people stick around is for fucking cosmetic items. its disgusting what fps games are now

if you go to the lower ranks like DMG you see 14 year olds spamming family guy quotes and shit like that, its awful. terrible game and if i could kill everyone with more than 1k hours with the press of a button i think i would
>>
i stopped playing new games
>>
File: dark.png (8 KB, 415x403) Image search: [Google]
dark.png
8 KB, 415x403
I don't play mmorpgs anymore because of all the grinding. In the end, once I've reached max level, it always feels meaningless and empty.
online shooters are too repetitive and infested with hackers.

I just play single-player games for the story now.

Only mmo I still play is league of legends
>>
>>25311332
>spend all of your time at work
>date roastie partygirl who fucks other guys behind your back

Sounds great. Can't understand why anybody would want to be NEET and play games.
>>
I'm 24 and I don't play anymore because I don't have hundreds of hours of free time anymore and most of the new games are shit anyway, just look at Fallout 4.
>tfw sadly not a NEET

I'm hoping there'll be a good new MMORPG in the next few years though. Maybe this Tree of Saviour thing.
>>
I'm there I just don't talk because why the fuck would I, surrounded by children.

Also I play singleplayer games mostly but I still enjoyed GTAO and some CS for old times sake, but only if I don't have any SP game really on the go. Playing Pillars of Eternity right now, excited for D:OS2 next year.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.