[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forced redistribution of sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: f011610003.jpg (152 KB, 417x393) Image search: [Google]
f011610003.jpg
152 KB, 417x393
Is this why we all want virgin qt 3.14 waifus?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdgGlFcM_es
>>
Fuck off. None of you are entitled to sex and none of you deserve it. You are just as bad as Republicans who think they have a right to control,women's bodies.

You deserve nothing.

Get. Over. It.
>>
>>25311414
Well if we deserve to get nothing then we shouldn't be expected to give anything now should we? If that's the case I don't understand all the whining about NEETs and "manchildren".
>>
>>25311414
t. roastie
>>
>>25311414
did you watch the video?
It's not about forced redistribution of sex, its why some people would want forced redistribution of sex....
>>
>>25311424

No, you give work to make up for what you consume. Mnchildrem get tons of shit, time for you to grow up and work for what you take.

Food is not a basic human right, cunt. You earn it.
>>
>>25311462

I don't give a shit. This entitlement from manchildren who deserve nothing, needs to end. They all deserve to die, fucking fatass drains on society.
>>
>>25311489
Manchildren get nothing compared to what attractive, lucky Chads get. I know it's not fair and I don't give a shit if you think I should still slave away to be given scraps. Not gonna do that.
>>
File: 1451314104152-1981324993.jpg (659 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
1451314104152-1981324993.jpg
659 KB, 2240x1344
>>25311432

Not a roaster, faggot, I'm a 21 yo kv with my own job. You are objectively wrong bitchboi.
>>
>>25311516

Then you should not get anything. Because you are not entitled to anything

Can't wait til Trump starts cracking down on you faggots. He'd tell you to get over your lazyass self, too
>>
>>25311542
Just keep wishing. Truth is you can't do anything about NEETs leeching off society. I am not a NEET myself but I support them. As many as them as possible should leech off society. Especially the ones who got a shit hand, like being poor, ugly, short, etc.
>>
>>25311489
>>25311489
I'm not a manchild mate, I'm a junior doctor.

Watch the fucking video.
>>
>>25311414
Keep being mad betacuck because your objections are irrelevant. Soon your time is up, and our time is now.
>>
>>25311565
>Truth is you can't do anything about NEETs leeching off society.

Yes we can
Its called police squads with loaded SPAS12s.

As resources get scarcer, NEETS will start to be killed off in droves.
>>
>>25311590
>I'm a junior doctor.

Kek. So a manchild.

I watches your video and it's gay and entitled as fuck. Please an hero. You doctors are fucking Obama care leechers who contribute nothing to society anymore.
>>
>>25311649
Lol this is a just-world normie power fantasy. Truth is you can't do shit. There will always be many people who got dealt a shit hand. Thanks to that they got treated much worse than average people. Some of these humans will become cuck but lots of them will just say fuck it and rightfully leech off.
>>
>>25311695
>There will always be many people who got dealt a shit hand.

Yep. And we'll go back to the old days when they are left to die for being drains on a fragile society.
>>
>>25311695
>Thanks to that they got treated much worse than average people. Some of these humans will become cuck but lots of them will just say fuck it and rightfully leech off.

Get over your victim complex you neet bitch. Your life is just fine

The only thing wrong with it is you.
>>
>>25311719
That's nice and all, but back in the old days these people couldn't do much damage. Now thanks to technology they can do lots of damage. Try to imagine you are one of them. You just got unlucky and thanks to that your life will be bad. It will be much worse than the average persons. Despite that you are expected to provide for society even when you don't get much back. So rationally you say fuck it. And then the people want to kill you for being a leech. Why would you not try to do as much damage as you can? It's happening all over europe now(albeit with muslims their motivation is a little different). But everyone is shitting their pants.
>>
>>25311735
I'm not a NEET. Kek. I just agree with the sentiment that if you get dealt a shit hand you shouldn't be expected to provide much. Being inferior is kinda like going to a pub with a bunch of people. In the pub you only drink one cheap soda while everyone else gets expensive shots and drinks. And at the end of the night, the tab is split evenly and you pay a shitton of money for your shitty soda.

That's kinda like what it is for an inferior man to work hard in society.
>>
>>25311414
The video is illustrating how fucked up it is to be entitled to other people's wealth through forced redistribution.
>>
>>25311528

nice hairy legs roastie
>>
I'm not saying rape anyone but there should be government funded prostitutes since lonesomeness is a lot worse than not having the latest shoes or whatever normies spend their welfare on
>>
>>25311279
>little tiny japanese pinky penis

CHINKS BTFO
>>
>>25311798

Yeah keep justifying your shitty behavior with bullshit analogies. Its not society's fault you're a useless count and if you can't do your part, you deserve absolutely nothing, as well as the death from starvation that follows.
>>
>>25311765

That's a good point. That's why we should 've killing NEETS actively and in force.
>>
>>25311959
So what about you were bullied at school, never really had any friends, and your family doesn't care about anything in your life? Work hard at a minimum wage job to pay back people who did so little in your life? Or just suicide or something?
>>
>>25311959
Why is that analogy shitty?

Well it's not their fault that NEETs are useless "counts". Point is why should they do their part if they're not getting anything out of it? How many of the NEETs are tall and attractive? I mean seriously. It shouldn't be surprising that there is no incentive to work hard when the reward is shit. I mean sure, I get that society would want inferior males to slave away while getting almost nothing back compared to Chads, but thankfully some men can see through the scam.
>>
>>25311668
Are you retarded? Im from the fucking UK, a junior doctor (FY1/FY2) is a doctor who has not specialsied yet.You fucking retarded american goon.
>>
>>25311800
(OP)
This guy gets it.....
>>
>>25311982
Except that's not gonna happen. You and me both know that. Maybe in some kind of martial-law SHTF scenario, but then everyone would be fucked, not just NEETs. Difference is, normies have families, they have things to lose. While NEET? Nothing to lose. So your nice power fantasy about normies giving NEETs what they deserve is a fantasy, nothing more.
>>
>>25311414
Ironically, feeling "entitled" to sex is why alphas get so much of it.
>>
>>25312018
>You fucking retarded american goon.

Keep ad homming, britcuck. Let me know when you can buy silverware without showing ID.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.