[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is being cut even legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1451307156801[1].jpg (358 KB, 1460x790) Image search: [Google]
1451307156801[1].jpg
358 KB, 1460x790
how is being cut even legal
>>
>>25311242
Because you're a sensitive faggot.

The pain in the moment is only short term when the benefit of not actually having to wash your foreskin and being is long term.

Now be a good goy and get your cut :^)
>>
File: hidden jew.png (24 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
hidden jew.png
24 KB, 500x560
>>25311342

dont forget to pay your doctor many shekels!
>>
>>25311342
too bad you will never be a sensitive faggot.

because your nerve endings have been filled down to nothingness by the constant rubbing of your most sensitive organs against the rough fabric of your pants and underpants. too bad you will never feel an orgasm as it was meant to be felt on account of your sandpaper dick.
>>
File: 1451125560722.jpg (132 KB, 485x323) Image search: [Google]
1451125560722.jpg
132 KB, 485x323
BC MUH CULTURE
>>
>>25311381
can we even know for sure? i mean, are there any studies about this? Don't take me wrong, i'm not circumcised myself but i'm just curious about the facts to feel better about myself.
>>
>>25311397
yes we can know for sure. it's called developing calluses.

just like playing guitar does foryour finger tips, constant friction deadens nerve endings.

anecdotally i had a friend who was circumsized later on in life. when he was like 9 or 10. kid couldn't wear pants for a long time without it hurting his dick, even after he had healed from the butchering of dr shekelstein. this seems to indicate that dicks are too sensitive to expose to rough fabrics, that is until you do it so much that they can't feel it anymore, thus deadening the sensation in their dicks.
>>
>>25311342

>the benefit of not actually having to wash your foreskin and being is long term.

> benefit

Dude, we aren't living in 2000 BC we all have running water.

Literally the only reason to get cut is if you have recurring infections or are going to live in the woods as a fucking hermit.
>>
>>25311488
I got circumcised later on in life too, I was 16. It's true it does make your dick less sensitive due to brushing with clothing when it's dry. But, when my dick is lubricated and wet, the sensitivity skyrockets.
>>
>>25311540
the majority of the fine-touch sensitive nerve endings in the penis are in the foreskin. the glans and shaft mostly has nerves for sensing pressure.

Circumcision is super fucked up.
>>
>>25311586
Ah, I see. And to think I could've just stretched to fix the phimosis. I feel like such an idiot.

It is slightly more aesthetic, but it'd be nice to have a wank without using spit.
>>
run a finger across the back of your hand.

now run a finger across the palm of your hand.

notice the difference? you just removed the palm of your hand nerves from your penis when dr shekelstein sliced you up.
>>
File: foreskin.jpg (84 KB, 309x396) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.jpg
84 KB, 309x396
>>25311342
This

Foreskins belong into the thrash
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.