[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so cute Look at them! Do you think they'll become the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13
File: juU0Pio.gif (2 MB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
juU0Pio.gif
2 MB, 500x244
>so cute
Look at them!

Do you think they'll become the next celeb couple?
>>
I don't know/care as far as their personal lives go, but I hope Finn winds up with Rey they really care about each other
>>
>>25311236
I hope she gets tortured by ISIS
I hope he stops being a negroid
>>
This cuck bullshit is getting out of hand
>>
>>25311236
Please let me rest in piece as far away from degenerate shit as possible

There is no God
>>
>>25311270
maybe we'll find out they're brother and sister
>>
The movie was such trite I wasnt even mad about the cuckplay.

Fucking Harrison Ford carried it to some semblance of acting while surrounded by a cast of millennial dead fish and puppets.
>>
>>25311270

Fin is so deep in the friend zone
>>
She's a Jew, she isn't going to snowbunny it up with jiggaboon.
>>
>>25311435
I think a relationship is definitely blossoming between the two of them, specifically because of how she reacted when Chewie said it was Finn's idea to rescue her. Gotta remember this is a Disney flick rather than reality, guys that act like that around girls usually wind up with them.
>>
>>25311435

instead of a black stormtrooper they should've just made the lead male a tie fighter pilot who gets shot down on another planet and has to learn a whole new culture or something. more laid back and less save the whales.
>>
>>25311499

in real life chewie would be fucking her wookiestyle in the back room while finn is comatose. manlets never learn.
>>
>>25311560
Disney loves the underdog, Finn isn't particularly handsome, good at fighting or even heroic but he went to the ends of the Earth so to speak to help his friend and thus the resistance. Kind of reminds me of Han in the original trilogy all and all
>>
>>25311532
Wouldn't work unless the TIE fighter was already very doubtful/rebellious towards the First Order, otherwise he'd just look for a way back to the mothership, all the while killing traitors with a stun baton.

Holy shit nevermind anon, you just made the movie 10x better.
>>
Calling it:
Finn somehow offers his life for her and dies. Then she will kill Rey.
>>
>>25311801
I mean Ren*
>>
>>25311801
She'll kill herself? I don't think she needs a sacrifice to kill Kylo she already beat him with relative ease once.
>>
they probably will get together
I can't imagine them kissing (not because >negro white girl waa boohoo
but because their size is to different)
>>
>>25311841
Isn't she taller than him as well as Poe? It's so weird but cool I guess
>>
>>25311826
Read >>25311823

buslspsychl
>>
>>25311801
I'm sure they're gauging reaction to see where to take it/what they can get away with.

JJ Abraham weighing whether to go full kuck or have him be "the tragic sacrificed negro", but I doubt they'll do the latter because progressives have made that a radioactive nono trope.
>>
>>25311855
Ah ok
Read
>>25311826
No way Kylo Ren is the central antagonist for the rest of the trilogy, Rey is with Luke now but without any training whatsoever (to our knowledge) decimated Ren after seeing Finn get hurt
>>
>>25311841
>their size is so different
But anon they share the exact same mouth, in size and shape.
>>
>yfw daisy is gonna get BLACKED
>>
>>25311801
Nah, Finn, Poe and Rey are all safe. Screen cap this, the audience will be led to believe Finn has died offscreen, you'll see Rey and Poes devastated reactions, only for him to reappear triumphantly and wonder "what's everyone crying about?"

Then Rey will kiss Finn for the first time
>>
>>25311801
Oh, I'm also certain that Ren will kill Snoke.
>>
Why do I hate looking at him so much? Why does it make me angry? She's so beautiful, she doesn't deserves that.
>>
>>25311850
She is shorter than Finn, that was pretty evident watching the movie.
>>
>>25311903
She's not that pretty
>>
>>25311886
The nigger could take a bite off a coconut shell.
>>
>>25311903
Finn nearly died protecting Rey after putting himself in imminent danger to save her, they deserve each other's love.
>>
>>25311933
And she a bite out of a Rathtar
>>
>>25311934
I'm talking about the actress.
>>
Okay seriously, what was so good about this movie again? It was a 6/10 at best.
>>
reminder in the movie she friendzones him
>*tries to take her hand* DONT HOLD MY HAND!
>*tries to take her hand again* I SAID DONT DO THAT
>d-do you have a boyfriend? a cute boyfriend?
>NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
>at the end when hes in a coma
>I'll see you again.... friend
>>
>>25311945
Oh lol they probably don't date in real life and I'm sure you'd kiss a black guy multiple times for $450k, I'm sure their salary goes up for the next two films but even if it remains the same that's a little over a million dollars to kiss a guy we're only assuming she's unattracted to because you personally dislike his looks.
>>
Maybe she becomes kylos gf.
>>
I woudn't be surprised if she likes the bbc too since she's a huge slut

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/6184467/Bebo-photos-of-Star-Wars-actress-Daisy-Ridley-show-her-wild-child-past.html
>>
>>25311961
Kind of how Jasmine initially treats Aladdin in the film of his name sake? I recall Leia not being particularly fond of Han until he's taken by Fett on Cloud City
>>
>>25311984
She pretty much outright stated Han was her father figure, doesn't help Kylo's chances he's got a massive scar on his face now
>>
>>25311236
This is her bf, lads. Finn never stood a chance.
>>
>>25311961
In that hand scene she winds up grabbing his hand after they get knocked down again by the Tie fighters, it's in the trailer. It's just used to suggest early oh Finn has a crush on Rey, his motives for delivering the droid to the resistance are entirely based on him wanting to look cool for Rey.
>>
>>25311236

No, of course not.
Bitches are only strong and kickass with a black partner in the movies.
In real life then they look for white Chad and call him Daddy in bed.
>>
>>25312038
Eugh, makes me sad. Not for Finn, but because I will never be this handsome and have it easy in life.
>>
>>25311236
That's actually a cute couple, I wouldn't be mad about it.
>>
>>25312038
Lol big ass fish lips and cuck eyes. He won't last long once the real Chads start pounding away at her pussy walls
>>
The movie is literally anti-white propaganda.
>villains are all white men
>main heroes are white woman, black man, and hispanic man teaming up to destroy the white male nazis
>only white male hero that isn't killed off had gone into hiding/exile out of jedi guilt
>there's an actual nazi rally with obligatory crazy, angry white man (like the "I AM SILLY" meme in a movie)
>director is quoted saying that media is too white
>allusions to black guy being slave to white empire
>already hinting at relationship between black guy and white woman
So yes, you should expect a love story subplot between the black guy and the white girl in the sequels. But you idiots will still gladly pay to watch it.
>>
>>25312138
The villains in Star Wars were always mostly white people you dumb fuck.
>>
>>25312117
Nigger, women LOVE lips. Not even comment that retarded statement about the eyes. Blue > all other colors.
>>
>>25312154

And the heroes were also white men. Two groups of mostly white people fighting each other.
Now it's a white woman and non-white men fighting the crazy white male nazi crusader caricatures.
Completely different context.
>>
>>25312138
I'm black, why wouldn't I go watch it? I still enjoy films with black women and white men pairings, seeing as I don't own all black women so it has no personal impact on me when a fictional one (or real one) sleeps with a white dude.

It's almost 2016 dude, come on.
>>
>>25312199
>Who is Luke Skywalker
>>
>>25312199
Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher are Jewish you idiot. Billy Dee Williams is black

So Mark Hamill, C3PO, Chewbacca and R2D2 are the only people being portrayed by white actors and most of them are in full costume the entire trilogy to where it could be anyone.
>>
File: 1451267647287.jpg (34 KB, 746x691) Image search: [Google]
1451267647287.jpg
34 KB, 746x691
>>25312220
You're not black, faggot. I know for a fact that you're some white guy trying to start shit.

I don't even care about interracial pairings in movies because they're fucking movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25312252
>I-I'm the only black guy on 4chan
Fuck off
>>
File: billie-dee-wife-2.png (590 KB, 589x419) Image search: [Google]
billie-dee-wife-2.png
590 KB, 589x419
>>25312235
>Billy Dee Williams is black
he really liked asian girls
>>
>>25312276
He used to be married to some black actress, but yeah niggas with money will start fucking most races.
>>
>>25312252
>>25312274
Worldstaar
>>
>>25312274
>that hand
>black

looks hispanic
>>
>>25312038
eww he's ugly
>>
>>25311592

yes, they basically just repackaged the story and characters from episode 4 and made it into a new movie and people ate it up and asked for seconds. i guess a total retread is still better than that heaping pile of shit that lucas served up 15 years ago.

also, while finn is reminiscent of han a little bit, he's not as chad-like as han. han is the ultimate bad boy chad. good looking, slightly dangerous but good hearted, cocky as all hell. finn is kinda beta-ish despite the heroic qualities he possesses.
>>
>>25314014
If my moms recollection is accurate Han wasn't considered good looking when Star Wars came out, he was just a tall criminal who became a hero when he came back for Luke and Leia at the Death Star battle.
>>
>>25314014
Literally everyone knows that 7 is 4 repackaged, but we liked it because we'd rather have the same (good) shit again than the abyssmal disaster that were the prequels.
>>
>>25311236
I hope Finn and Rey both die and then Ren goes light side at the end. They're just both terrible characters. The chick has no personality and the black guy is a complete bumblefuck.
>>
>>25314014
The ace pilot is obviously the new han, finn is luke with no powers, fucking useless.
>>
I assume the actor brought out some of the humor for the character himself "What is *sniff* this *sniff* supposed to *sniff* be*sniff*"

I really like the guy, probably one of my favorite actors off that alone.
>>
>>25311236
Idk what it is, but I find her incredibly ugly. Not in the general pig faced way but how she looks/acts/sounds all together I could never find her remotely attractive.
>>
File: oM8MuGC.png (358 KB, 1000x880) Image search: [Google]
oM8MuGC.png
358 KB, 1000x880
>>25312138
I thought it was a pretty good movie desu
>>
>>25314107
The ace pilot and Han have no similar qualities, hell the ace pilot has no qualities whatsoever besides loving his droid and going missing for the entirety of the film.
>>
>>25314119
She talks with a forced british accent and has such a Goldie Locks nothing can go wrong plot armor that they wrote absolutely no personality for her at all.
>>
>>25311236
They're both actually being cucked by Disney. They only got like 100,000 a piece for the whole fucking film. Harrison Ford got be between 10 and 20 million
>>
>>25314147
He has the one liners and fearless attitude. He's also an ace pilot. The only difference is that he's in it for the resistance, not himself. Everything else about him is Han.
>>
>>25314147
>great pilot
>handsome as fuck
>charismatic
>older than the other protags

he is literally Han 2.0
>>
>>25314170
You don't know anything about the film industry at all.

Acting pay is about the customers your name brings to the theater, not talent. Harrison Ford is a name that sells Star Wars 7, I don't even know the name of the new 4 people.
>>
>>25314203
In Hollywood, 6 figures means fuck all. But to have the lead in fucking Star Wars and make so little is hilarious
>>
File: Poe-and-Finn-790x615.jpg (75 KB, 790x615) Image search: [Google]
Poe-and-Finn-790x615.jpg
75 KB, 790x615
>It's like you guys purposely don't ship the best ship

Did anyone also notice that Finn's actors last name 'Boyega' literally sounds like a nigger meme
>>
I will be really fucking triggered if a Jedi gets together with someone
>>
>>25311236
maybe in the next movie she friendzones Fin for the good looking pilot guy and it drives Fin to the dark side :o
>>
>>25314227
Not when there are 15 people in line behind you who could play it just as well. And there certainly were. They should be happy they got any big budget screen time at all. They will make more money on every film they make after this.
>>
>>25314227
They made $450k a piece
>>
>>25314170
That's because Harrison Ford is a renowned actor with years of experience, awards and all that. The negro only had one semi-relevant role before and this is literally girl's first movie role.
>>
>>25314170
Harrison Ford was the single largest name involved with the project, and he's ancient and wanted out after one movie.

Those two are young and have years to get filthy rich off of the new trilogy. They'll live long enough to see back payments and royalties for all the merch using their likeness.
>>
>>25314244
You could say the same thing for Kylo or Poe, but even they made more than the fucking leads
>>
>>25314240
Nah Finn and Rey get together at the end of the next movie, this is still a Jewish directed film
>>
>>25312276
http://asianblackcouples.com/billy-dee-williams-and-teruko-nakagami-williams/

just found this site.
>>
>>25311873
>Luke teaches Rei
>Snoke teaches Kylo

Considering how weak the plot was in 7, you can tell there is no actual thought going into this Trilogy, just "which actors aren't too old to help us milk this cash cow"
>>
>>25314267
Clearly they had better managers then or more experience. The leads didn't deserve what they were paid anyway, they were terrible.
>>
>>25314041
Idk Harrison ford is at least moderately attractive. He's kind of goofy looking but that's part of his charm I would think.
>>
>>25314308
Harrison Ford became attractive when he started cashing checks but he wasn't a heart throb when Star Wars came out
>>
>>25314050
GODS FORBID jew jew be creative with his kike methods.
>>
>>25314298
>implying

They left Snoke's identity, Rey's past, and Luke's search for the first temple as sequel bait.
>>
>>25314308
>>25314323
>implications

fucking robot
>>
The only way they can save the series is if they go full on PLOT TWIST and have Rey fall to the Dark Side becoming the main antagonist against the finn/poe power couple. Interracial gay couple taking down the vicious power hungry white bitch? Dark side would explain her ability in murdering the fuck out of everything in the first movie and be a delicious reality check to white women that they're the next mark on der judens hit list.
>>
>>25314384
You have to pander to white women, it will remain women/blacks/Hispanic vs whites. See Obama's 2008 campaign

Americans want to see this
>>
>>25314355
>Rei was acted horribly
>Fin was acted horribly
>Kylo was semi decent but pretty shit
>It was a generic carbon copy of past films, with a bigger death star
>Film ends and normies clap
>Was sat next to two hardcore Star Wars nerds who just seemed to despise it
>They walked out during the clapping
>Normies saying 10/10

It was entertaining, but a 5.5/10 realistically.
>>
>>25314402
There has always been an undercurrent of contempt for white women as they receive the majority of benefits from affirmative action policies, they'll be tossed under the bus by LGBTQXYZ, POC, and jewish film makers in short order.
>>
>>25311236
Mods for fucks sake delete this racebait thread my god.
>>
>>25314481
White women have an easier life than anyone. They're a valued commodity by people of all races.
>>
>>25311407
kek underrated post 100 familie
>>
>>25314499
>racism
>bad

i seriously hope you dont shaking my honest to be fampai
>>
>>25314526
There needs to just be one race bait thread at any given time though
>>
File: 1445895251739.png (289 KB, 646x690) Image search: [Google]
1445895251739.png
289 KB, 646x690
>>25311435

this, senpai

i thought i was gonna watch cuck propoganda but instead the black boi got zoned
>>
>>25314540
This is space race bait though

featuring confirmed contrived kike direction
>>
>>25314229
>Boyega

HOL UP HOL UP
*sucks teeth*
U SAYIN
*smacks lips*
BOYYYYY UGGA
*slurps kool aid*
>>
hayden christiansen was better than literally every actor besides ford in the cuck awakens

prove me wrong
>>
>>25311236
i hope they do the interracial thing in the story just to hurt both sides , tumblr and /pol/ get rekt
>STRONG WOMEN DO NEED MAN ?
>BLACK MAN GETS QT WHITE GURL ?
faggots would be BTFO
>>
>>25314565
that made me laugh like a nigger retard
have an upvote
>>
>>25314747
hahatop kek fampai
>>
>>25314505
Women have it easier than men do in general.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.