[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost my virginity to a fat bitch because no one else would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
I lost my virginity to a fat bitch because no one else would give me the time of the day.

It happend months ago and i still regret it. I wish i was still a virgin. I wish i never had sex. I was a fool for being pressured into having sex by degenerate society.
>>
>>25311215

Sexual morality is for pleb-tier reactionaries, anon.
>>
Congratulations for having sex with someone you didn't love and aren't even dating. You are now more of a whore than some of the women I know.
Disgusting.
>>
>>25311215
I tried to do that but couldn't keep it up.
I ended up losing it to a 7/10 who was kind of a bitch when she dumped me. But still better that than have sex with a fatty burned in my mind forever. I'm sorry anon, hopefully you can get over this some day.

>>25311271
sorry, do our recreational sex lives offend your God?
>>
File: 11109251.jpg (152 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
11109251.jpg
152 KB, 600x709
>>25311215

You're the worst kind of faggot, OP
>>
>>25311215
Better that than never losing it, I wish a fatty would give me the time of day
>>
>yfw even fatties dont want to have sex with you
>>
>>25311215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8utFt5bM30w
>>
File: 1451276986409.jpg (42 KB, 322x504) Image search: [Google]
1451276986409.jpg
42 KB, 322x504
>>25311215
lmao what?

i fuck fat bitches on the regular, i dont mind it as long as they dont pressure me to take them out in public

everyones dick needs to be touched, i dont care who touches it as long as its female
>>
File: 1451186455019.gif (469 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1451186455019.gif
469 KB, 500x464
>>25311215
Losing your virginity ain't such a big deal is it?

/r9k/ has an unhealthy obsession with losing their virginity. It's like if you lose your virginity all your problems go away. They don't anons and the more relationships you enter the more miserable you'll get. Maintain your wizardry, speaking as a both a formwr chad & former robot relationships will only lead to a greater range of negative emotions. You are like children, every bit as cringeworthy and annoying as a fucking child, but your also pure. Keep it that way, free of pesky wrenches and sluts who cancel 10 dates in a row cause "muh airport job" even though you ALREADY BOUGHT HER DAMN FUCKING CHRISTMAS GIFT AND CAN'T DELIVER IT BECAUSE SHE REFUSES TO FUCKING MEET CAUSE "LOL BUSY"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.