[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why haven't you dyed your hair yet? Literally every girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
So why haven't you dyed your hair yet? Literally every girl thinks it's cute or hot if you do unless you have like a 1/10 face and body or live in a really backwards ass country. Sure, you're attention-whoring a bit, but do you really care if part of that attention is coming from cute girls? Just dye your hair blue, green, red or any other eccentric color and you'll get pussy. What's your excuse, /r9k/?
>>
>>25311127
I knew a guy with green hair, he ate shit from his hands.
>>
Why do I want to make myself look uglier than I already am
>>
>you'll get pussy

No you won't. You will look like an absolute cunt and people will call you faggot and girls with laugh at you.
>>
>>25311127
I'm a dude, but that dudes hair makes him look super immature, and not at all hot. Maybe you'll get some 15 y/o but nothing else
>>
File: brokeboy.png (594 KB, 829x433) Image search: [Google]
brokeboy.png
594 KB, 829x433
>>25311127
I think I've seen this guy's IG before. Can confirm that women like him, but that's only because he's a literal faggot.

I haven't and will never dye my hair. I'm black, that doesn't work for us.
>>
File: 1378123.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1378123.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>25311159
I dyed my hair blonde and got a few 17-25 yr-old roasties asking for my number and shit.
>>
because it looks like shit
even the dude you posted looks like fucking shit

bleach your hair if you want attention, at least you won't look like a fucking smurf
>>
Even if i wanted to, I'm balding. That can't possibly look good.
>>
>>25311144
Nah, it works. Especially if you say you did it for charity or some bullshit. Trust me on this.
>>
Thanks to shit genes I've been slowly going grey since I was 15, so my hair now looks like I'm dying it even when I'm not. To look like I don't have a dyed hair I would have to start dying it. Some people were never meant to make it I guess.
>>
File: Pussy Magnet.jpg (21 KB, 510x337) Image search: [Google]
Pussy Magnet.jpg
21 KB, 510x337
>>25311267
Just do it anon, trust OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.