[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The nicest girls, and by far the nicest girl, I've known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
The nicest girls, and by far the nicest girl, I've known all had big to huge tits.

The meanest and coldest bitches I've ever known were all flat chested.

Why is this guys? Anyone else experience this as well.
>>
>>25311053
Girls with big tits would probably struggle to survive on their own (In the wild). Flat chested women would be more likely to be muh independent.
>>
>>25311053
How odd because it's exactly the opposite on my end
>>
File: 1451275714868.jpg (65 KB, 441x601) Image search: [Google]
1451275714868.jpg
65 KB, 441x601
Breasts are the woman's spiritual organ, it's where the soul is stored. Chestlets are literally soulless, wretched little creatures. Fat women experience soul leak as the soul leaves their tits and goes into the rest of their lardy mass.

Slim women with big, real tits are the most spiritually powerful humans, our ancestors knew this and made them priestesses, they worshiped busty women and burned chestlets at the stake.
>>
>>25311164

There must be something seriously wrong with you.

Did it ever occur to you that the flatties were nice to you because you made the big boob girls uncomfortable?
>>
>>25311201
Kek
i think it'd be more like, breasts athe the spiritually woman organ, the larger the more feminine the spirit stored in that woman is.

>>25311053
I've also experienced this, flatchest were just cold bitches
>>
>>25311201

Please tell me more. It's all starting to make sense now!
>>
>>25311086
The dumbest shit I've read today, just full on retarded that's what you are.
>>
>>25311288
Not him, but bodies develop according to the host's affinities and various complicated celestial positionings that need to be interpreted for each person.
>>
Chest. No chest. They all want Chad and will treat you like shit.
>>
>>25311053
same here
flats are evil desu senpai
>>
>>25311437

Stop spreading your poison flatty.
>>
>>25311164
>you will never get bullied by tigol bitties

Lucky.
>>
>>25311929

Fuck are you talking about, dude? This is about women and hypergamy. I could give a shit what their cup sizes are, they all want Chad just the same.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.