[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoke a lot of weed >go to bank >suddenly turn blind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>smoke a lot of weed
>go to bank
>suddenly turn blind
>everything i black
>eyes somehow disconnected from brain
>don't know what to do
>just stand there in line seeing absolutely nothing for like 5 minutes
Post scary shit that happened to you
>>
Also
>far really hard
>suddenly pain in balls
>look down
>one testacle somehow twistend and in wrong place
>scared shitless
>take bath and readjust ball
>phew everything ok again
>>
I think I experience this, for seconds rather than minutes, too. Never did drugs, but I think I have brief moments that I have to blink before my vision 'catches' stuff again. They are not related to pressure (standing up suddenly) or balance or such.
>>
this happened to me the first time I smoked weed. tried to walk and I was all over the place, legs felt like they were extending a meter outwards.

never happened again.

never hap
>>
>>25311014
Had this happen to me a few times in high school, but never since. I always assumed it was benign.
>>
>>25310988
>>25311014
>>25311048
This happens to me sometimes and I think is has something to do with a drop in blood pressure
>>
>irregular heartbeat

it is annoying
>>
File: 1418966812437.gif (899 KB, 268x245) Image search: [Google]
1418966812437.gif
899 KB, 268x245
>>25311070
It's called orthostatic hypotension
I get it when I get out of a nice hot bath.
>>
ITT: degenerates
>>
>>25311182
>REEEEEEEEEEEE XD

I know that feel bro
>>
I became 'paralyzed' for a few minutes when I tried weed once.
>>
>>25310988

Babies first weed..

Fuck off and leave.
>>
Sometimes my trachea(is this how its called in english?) slips out of place and I have to re adjust with a slight push it because the swallowing spit movment hurts like a motherfucker. The first time it happened I thought I would have to go to the hospital because I didnt know what to do and it was painful. Now it happens often and I feel it before it starts to hurt so I just adjust it.
>>
>walking to the mall when I was 13
>two guys riding bikes in the parking lot
>go into Macys at the same time as me
>as I walk out of Macys one of them pulls down my pants and the other dry humps me

As an autist this confused and scared the shit out of me, I even convinced myself it was a dream until i got older, I didnt know about sex at 13
>>
>>25310988

>smoke a lot of weed
>take a massive hit
>cant hold for even five seconds
>exhale
>pass out for like 20 minutes
>wake up high as fuck
>friends laughing at that shit

The loss of control was scary but after a minute or two i was ok

feels good man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.