[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movie to watch drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: Drunkpepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
Drunkpepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x232
$1 Margaritas at my favorite mexican place today and wanna get shitty drunk and see a movie...

Krampus
SW The Cuck Awakens
or
Mockingjay Part 2 Prim Dies?

Thanks robots
>>
File: 1449092185997.png (233 KB, 405x391) Image search: [Google]
1449092185997.png
233 KB, 405x391
>>25310937
>having a favourite resteraunt
>drinking alcohol

NORMIE LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>25311010
FUCK OFF FAGGIE
I just want movie suggestions on what to watch you stupid cunt
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: h59 (35).jpg (53 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
h59 (35).jpg
53 KB, 457x480
>>25310937

kill yourself in a cinema and make them shut the place down because of your faggotry
>>
>>25310937

Don't goto a fucking movie drunk you asshole..

I just got home from a movie and some fucking asshole autist was behind me and wouldn't shut the fuck up. He was trying to pick up a middle aged married woman who was telling him over and over to shush.. Then I turned around and said "seriously, you're in a movie.. Shut up please. ". He stayed quiet until nearly the end, started rambling some shit about his wallet being leather and offering to buy the married women a beer and taco after.. Fucking hell he was annoying. I'm in Australia and this asshole was a fucking american. Also he fucking clapped.. God I was close to jumping over the seats and punching his face.
>>
File: cinemafaggie.png (311 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
cinemafaggie.png
311 KB, 600x524
>>25311299
wow you sound like such a faggie
you are just mad cause tfw no gf and you didn't have the balls to try to pick up the married woman yourself what a faggie

>>25311238
I just wanna get drunk and go see a movie guys not start the beta uprising
>>
>>25310937
SW wasn't the best film, but I'd imagine getting fucked up and seeing the hunger games would create some keks for you and all around you
>>
File: pepeshirt1.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepeshirt1.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>25311456

I figured that would be a pretty fun time.. did anyone see Krampus? Is it terrible? I like horror movies desu senpai
>>
>>25311412

I was with my wife idiot..
He was being a total fucking douche. And as soon as the movie finished the married woman who he was trying to pick up tapped me on the shoulder and said thanks for trying to shut him up, and we laughed at what a fucking loser weirdo he was.
>>
>>25311641
stop trying so hard retard
bIox
>>
File: fuckyouandwife.jpg (65 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouandwife.jpg
65 KB, 600x591
>>25311641
NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE ALERT ALERT

NORMIE DETECTED IN THIS THREAD ABORT

NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE
>>
>>25310937
The big short is really good go with that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.