[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to a feminist (I KNOW) >she outright says she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1429597396612.jpg (77 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1429597396612.jpg
77 KB, 600x801
>talking to a feminist (I KNOW)
>she outright says she dislikes betas and virgin guys
Aren't they supposed to be against these gender roles and expectations about male sexuality and what it is to be a man?

Are they even aware that this isn't compatible to what they claim to desire for society?
>>
Every group looks after their own interests. Even the ones you belong to.
>>
>>25310798
Bitches say all kinds of shit, but their chad lust always wins in the end.
>>
Does anyone like beta virgins except other beta virgins? Let's just be 100 here.
>>
>>25310798

No. Feminists want to be allowed to be strong. They don't want other people to be weak.
>>
>>25310798
More importantly how can a girl tell if a guy is virgin or not? Its virtually impossible.
>>
File: unamused_pepe.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
unamused_pepe.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>muh body dysphoria
>muh anorexia
>im not breddi enough no bully DDD:
>"lol manlets"
>>
>>25310798
>paying any attention to women outside of sexual contexts
Why, would you do that OP?
>>
>>25310798
>Aren't they supposed to be against these gender roles and expectations about male sexuality and what it is to be a man?
Yup. They're against that we are allegedly pressured by the social structures of our society (norms, for example) to act a certain way, when we should be free to act the way we want to. It has little to do with preference with partners, however.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.