[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a gf >work hard to make her happy >she still cheats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1450730728922.png (506 KB, 460x706) Image search: [Google]
1450730728922.png
506 KB, 460x706
>get a gf
>work hard to make her happy
>she still cheats on me on daily basis
>can't dump her because then I'd be alone forever

when did you realize all women are garbage, anon?
>>
All women cheat you just have to get over it before you decide to get in a relationship with one

there are 3 kinds of females in this world
>cheaters
>liars
>sand niggresses chained up by their wise muslim husband
>>
File: 1343841981342.jpg (17 KB, 270x231) Image search: [Google]
1343841981342.jpg
17 KB, 270x231
>>25310776
>get used to being cucked
yeah nah
stop being such an insecure beta
>>
>>25310646
No OP.

You ARE the garbage.
>>
>>25310646
>can't dump her because then I'd be alone forever

Literally the reason she cheats on you... if this story were true.
>>
File: 1435924934731.gif (1 MB, 152x152) Image search: [Google]
1435924934731.gif
1 MB, 152x152
cucklord

let's see the stuff you are going to acquire from her

mouth herpes
dick herpes
candida
chlamydia
gonorrhea
syphilis
hepatitis
hiv
hpv
scabies

have fun cuck, have fun!
>>
>>25310802

I'm not insecure about anything I'm just smart enough to not trust that a woman will only have physical/emotional relationships with me while were together.

If you're one of those guys that believes you'll never be cheated on then I feel really bad that you're going to have to find out the hard way
>>
File: s.png (690 KB, 614x768) Image search: [Google]
s.png
690 KB, 614x768
>>25310848
>all women cheat
>absolutes
>>
>get a decent gf
>share some passion and care deeply about each other
>start browsing/r9k/
>fuck i dont want to get cucked
>become a god at licking and fingering pussy
>finally understand how am i supposed to use my dick in order to satisfy her
>she tells me that the sex she's getting with me is the best she's ever had
>she's now learning to how to make the perfect blowjob
>most likely she'll give me anal in 2016

Fuck off guys, just get good at sex and you will never risk to get cheated on. Being at least decent in oral sex is suprisingly easy.
>>
>>25310884

there will always be someone better and she won't stop until she finds out the niggerdick is what she's longed for her entire life

Sorry bro
>>
>>25310646
being a cuck is worse than being alone
>>
File: 1442928881813.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442928881813.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>25310884
everybody get cheated on anon. tall short fat fit big dick small dick rich poor handsome ugly

everybody cheats, everybody get cheated on. and not just once or twice
>>
>>25310884
sooner or later it WILL happen
it took 2 years once, but in the end you can't stop the female cheating instincts
>>
>>25310895

>niggers and chads
>caring about satisfying a woman

You dont know what youre talking about.
>>
>>25310939

what in the fuck are you talking about you dumb ass bitch
>>
>>25310929
>>25310848
>>25310776
fearful avoidant detected
>>
>>25310883
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE ROASTIES ARE EVIL
>>
>>25310954

I still date and fuck girls I just accept the fact that one day they will cheat on me so when I feel the relationship is getting stale I just break it off
>>
>>25310884

I remember when I was this delusional.

My fucking god reality is going to kick you so fucking hard in the teeth you'll come crying here making countless threads about are women are whores

>just be urself get good at sex ;)

kek she'll get used to it eventually, you won't gave her "that thing" then she'll start meeting other people, oh boy here comes Chad Thundercuck with his bigger dong than you.

Enjoy your relationship normie, but don't get your hopes up too much
>>
File: 4Jyqq90Fk84.jpg (124 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
4Jyqq90Fk84.jpg
124 KB, 768x1024
When my qt virgin gf turned party whore as soon as she stepped into college.
>>
>>25310965
yeah. fearful avoidant.
You're always afraid and distrustful. Essentially, you have no self-esteem and and think everyone is out to hurt you.
>>
>>25310939

man you are fucking retarded. They satisfy women without even trying that's why they are so ahead of robots in the relashionship and fucking domain you fucking autist
>>
>>25310989
retard confirmed
keep living in delusion
>>
>>25310989

you're the type of person who sees their gf getting fucked and she says "it was just the tip" and you say "you're right m'lady you'd never cheat on me xd"
>>
>>25311011
everything you've said so far in this thread is literally what fearful-avoidants are expected to say. You're a walking stereotype.

Hell, you're so emotionally fragile, you had to respond twice with insults.>>25311021
even though you're anonymous and don't have to save-face.
Textbook case.
>>
You literally have to be the best 10/10 guy in the area if you don't want to be cheated on.
That's the only way. If she can trade up she will.
>>
>>25311044

Isn't even the same person xd
>>
>>25310646
You're the reason these women keep on with their shit.

Sooner or later you'll end up raising another man's son or worse, daughter, and she'll teach her to be a whore because there will be no repercussion to her actions
>>
>>25310646
>>can't dump her because then I'd be alone forever

I'll never understand why cucks think like this.

You're already alone.
>>
>>25311044

Do you think you are a fucking Psychatrist because you managed to say fearful avoidant 3 posts in a row?

I'd rather be the most autistic fearful avoidant than a future cuck that thinks he his the god of sex because his roastie said she was the best sex she ever had.

protip just for you retard : She said that to every man she fucked with.
>>
>>25310884
This is quite delusional, for one you think youre good at fingering or eating pussy but you likely suck, those things require experience and new audiences you learned from one girl and never explored technique, you are also likely weak, you cant power fuck her. The best sex to a girl is being choked and slammed into she wants to feel powerless and like she is being railed hard. Go deep. You think youre hot shit cuz you learned where the clit is lmao.
>>
>>25310884
>learning how to make the perfect blowjob
prepare for when this backfires on you. it could be cheating, or it could be breaking up and 99% of when girls break up they get a new bf MAX 1 week later, and then she will use that "perfect bj skill" to please chad or tyrone while youre at home fapping
>>
>>25311140
Also you think oral is licking rather than sucking, where did you learn to eat pussy? From a video of a kid getting to the center of a blow pop? Fucking nerd
>>
>>25310646
You're garbage for not leaving. Take some responsibility for your own happiness and GTFO instead of blaming all women for your shitty relationship.
>>
File: 1448484077488.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1448484077488.png
105 KB, 512x512
>>25311137
>getting into a defensive state in order to protect his ego
>becoming more and more hostile
calm down anon, no one here knows who you are. Theres no need to be upset.

also, i'm not the guy who greentexted about getting good at sex. Just a lurker who pointed out and obvious example of a FA.
>>
>>25311191
>Fucking nerd
>nerd shaming on my are nine key
I fucking hate all of you
>>
>>25311218

>u le mad meme ;)

I don't give a shit about my ego, you are guessing wrong, you are retarded to make this kind of psychological conclusions on an anonymous imageboard. I'm talking about facts, you didn't even bothered to discuss them, that probably means I'm right.
>>
>>25311140
You sound like a right fucking normie.

You're not wrong though. A lot of (if not all) girls want to LITERALLY feel like they're being raped hard, fast and brutally once they've consented to sex.
>>
File: smile.png (22 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
22 KB, 214x200
>>25311274
>I don't give a shit
>proceeds to insult me
well, if you say so.

>le mad meme
Not even meming. It's obvious you're upset.

>facts
"all women cheat" is not a fact. Its a statistical impossibility. In fact, it does not even come close to representing the behavior of the majority of women. I'm well-aware that the perception on this board is heavily skewed and that its meaningless to say that "women aren't all whores."
Anyway, you had no facts to refute. Just a very cynical opinion which is rooted in your insecurities and fears.

On IQ tests, they give you statements like this:
>I saw a black cat, therefore, all cats are black
>true ore false

With your logic, you would score very low.

inb4 libtard, sjw, retard, cuck, normie, and other insults intended to shut down the argument without refutation
>>
>>25311325
>A lot of (if not all) girls want to LITERALLY feel like they're being raped hard, fast and brutally once they've consented to sex.
Ok I'm strong, but how do you know if she wants that? I mean, I don't want my future gf to break up with me because she thought I was trying to rape her.
>>
>>25310646
You're a pathetic beta cuck. Kill urself my man
>>
>>25311501
Tease it retard
>run your hand down her body and give a tight and painful squeeze
>grab and pull her hair
>run your fingers against her throat
>bite her
>force her down by pushing or holding her arm down
>displace your weight so she cant move
>get more aggressive lightly squeezing her neck
>pull her hair harder fuck her harder
>full on choke her while jack hammering her also spit into her mouth
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.