[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have baby rabies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1429585102263.jpg (9 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
1429585102263.jpg
9 KB, 250x154
Who else ktf
>>
maybe if you had a baby your life wouldnt be so shit!
>>
>>25310553
You need to go pls
>>
>>25310530

Where are you? We could get some anons together, tie you up in a gyn chair and use you erryday until you piss positive. And we could play videogames and stuff when you're on break. It'd be fun.
>>
>>25311702
This sounds like a good idea
I still saged though
>>
>>25310530
Do you get jealous of other women? What does it feel like?
>male here
>>
File: 1431580953613.jpg (140 KB, 443x540) Image search: [Google]
1431580953613.jpg
140 KB, 443x540
>tfw hate kids and get urges to hit them when they're annoying
>>
>>25310530
That's what you get for cock carouselling away your youth. Now you have to settle with a beta provider or become a single mom. Not being able to keep Chad will eat away at you for as long as you live. And worst thing? You'll probably drag some poor unsuspecting beta through this hell too because of your selfishness. Fucking roastie.
>>
Any other femanons wish they could make their man pregnant?
>so cute
>>
>>25311907

Our hearts would explode during birth basically. We're not built for it.
>>
>>25310530
>baby rabies
Tf is this
>>
>>25312095
Craving having children

My ovaries do this to me when I'm very fertile. I'm young, single, and live with my parents but suddenly get the urge to make babies for no reason
>>
>>25312151
It's called evolution you stupid fuck. Take a biology class.

>there are actually people this stupid in the world
That's concerning.
>>
Can men have this?
All of my sexual fantasies have been turning towards impregnation, recently.
All I want is to settle down with a decently-attractive woman who isn't fat and cum inside her indiscriminately until she has my child.
>>
>>25312151
go fuck jamal then
>>
>>25312573
Yes, for women who are mother material.

You will notice very women nowadays present themselves as mother material. Do not misunderstand this as "disinterest" or "incapability" to have biological prerogatives. You are not special.
>>
File: Cute-Baby-Pictures-29.jpg (50 KB, 734x487) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Baby-Pictures-29.jpg
50 KB, 734x487
>>25310530
Clock's ticking, whore.
>>
File: c9a.png (199 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
c9a.png
199 KB, 373x327
I want my shitty genes and mental illness to die with me. I read that introverts who have children have a stressful and unsatisfying time raising children. Also, pregnancy looks like shit.
>>
>>25312066
DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
BRO
>>
File: 1365576071074.png (329 KB, 609x616) Image search: [Google]
1365576071074.png
329 KB, 609x616
>tfw no loyal kind caring wife to provide for, make love to, get pregnant and raise healthy white babies with in a loving family home in the countryside somewhere in the Greater Reich.
>>
>>25310530
I'm a dude and have had it for years, runs in my Hispanic blood, dream of having beautiful brown haired/green eyed babies with some Hispanic or white girl.
>>
File: 1446111990340.jpg (72 KB, 440x585) Image search: [Google]
1446111990340.jpg
72 KB, 440x585
>tfw every woman will have children with the same 20% of guys

This sucks.
>>
>>25312066
Pregnancy and childbirth is easy as fuck. Women play it up because they're drama queen attention whore histrionic retarded useless cunts.
>>
>>25312745
have had blue and green eyes sparsely spread throughout my family line so I'm hoping this Hispanic blood won't fuck me over with brown eyes kids but I'd still love them.
literally pains me at least once a week, tear up during fatherly moments in media, I'm a NEET shut-in but believe that a girlfriend and a kid would motivate me enough to get my shit together.
>>
>>25312889
when you're living for someone other than yourself and it's a guarantee then there is no reason to not work towards bettering their lives unless you're a selfish piece of shit.
>>
>>25312297

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

That's too bad.

I know you were excited to use your new big word but you might want to double check before using one like this in the future and save yourself the embarrassment.

Just in case wikipedia is too hard to understand, just know that evolution isn't some sentient being or godform, a voice that whispers in your ear to do things or not do things, or some influential acting agent controlling fate and destiny.
>>
>>25312726
I know this feel very well. All I want is to provide for my non-degenerate wife and raise 5 white children.
>>
Tick tock, roasties

Every month you shit out another of your little failure to conceive in a disgusting bloody mess. Another soul damned to nonexistence, and almost mockingly you shit your unborn, unfertilized child into a little diaper, much like the diapers the child will never get to wear.

What's worse is that the eggs that aren't shat out in the most horrific manner imaginable are quickly spoiling, souring, and turning rotten as your useless ovaries shrivel up with age. After 25 you're basically guaranteed to give any children you somehow manage to conceive fucked up developmental disorders(s) and or birth defects.
>>
I finally don't
my spawn is 1.5 years old
I wanted to have another up until like 3 days ago, now I think I could wait a bit
>>
>>25312925
>evolution isn't some sentient being or godform, a voice that whispers in your ear to do things or not do things, or some influential acting agent controlling fate and destiny.
He didn't claim it was.
>>
>>25313025

>get the urge to make babies for no reason
>>It's called evolution you stupid fuck

Maybe not in those exact words, but he sure as hell implied it.

The urge to make babies is evolution is how I took his statement. That simply is not the case though. How is this urge a process? The definition of evolution is:
>the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form
More specifically used in reference to natural selection evolution is:
>the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth
>>
>>25313098
>being this autistic

OMG anon. Stop obfuscating the point.

Obviously what the person meant was:
>the urge to make babies has been selected for

WAS THAT REALLY THAT HARD
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.