[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 22 yrs old >be alcoholic, drink a 12 pack almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1448021584312.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1448021584312.png
139 KB, 917x871
>be me, 22 yrs old
>be alcoholic, drink a 12 pack almost everyday, more and more adding up everyday
>lonely KHV, never met a girl, always depressed
>finally meet one one day at the bar
>notice she's an alcoholic too
>finally happy again somewhat, we hit it off, always got drunk together, did shit together, we were so happy together
>everything was perfect
>day of our 3 year anniversary, finish work and call her to take her out for dinner
>doesn't answer
>don't where she is
>20 minutes later her mother calls me
>"Anon.. i'm sorry to say this but she's gone, she was was walking across the street to go to the bank and was hit by a drunk driver"
>almost fucking fainted, broke down and cried my fucking eyes out
>will never get the best thing back that i loved the most, even more than the booze

The cruel fucking Irony of what happened haunts me every fucking day.

I'm 28 now, Ever since that day I haven't touched a drop of Alcohol and now help other Alcoholics in my community with their addiction. I just wish she was back, robots.

December 28th, 2012
>>
you're a good person

i hope it gets better
>>
>>25310522
We both know this didn't happen, now go crack your morning beer
>>
>>25310522
Just letting you know that I, a stranger on the web whom you will never meet, acknowledge and feel your feels.
>>
>>25310522
this is the fakest thing ever
you should post it on reddit they eat that shit up
>>
File: 1438862975746.png (96 KB, 671x570) Image search: [Google]
1438862975746.png
96 KB, 671x570
>>25310522

>Normie BTFO

Great.
>>
>>25310563
>Alcoholic
>Good person

LOL
>>
>>25310522
I'm glad you dropped the sauce OP.
My grandfather died from the drink, there's not a day goes by I miss that old racist bastard.
The pain won't go away, but over time you learn to cope. Good luck, and Godspeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 453x500
>>25310522
>NORMIE BTFO
Oh my sides! The irony!
>>
*Gently slide my precum moistened throbbing cock over pepe's love hole and perineum until he softly whimpers in extacy. "Fuck me with your dirty fat dick", pepe whispers in my ear as i test the walls of his sphincter by applying pressure with my, now raging member. I feel pepe's flawless anal cavity envelope my hard on with a hot, moist embrace as i push it deeper and deeper into him. Our moans of plessure rip through the cool night air as our bodies heave and sway in unison. I feel the impending climax push up from my scrotum and prostate and pull my glistening phallus out of pepe. He turns around and places one gentle but firm hand on my scrotum and the on my sensitised prick, with closed eyes and an open mouth. He knows me, i think in an euphoric daze, as the waves of carnal plessure run through my entire body with every stroke of my shaft and gentle squeeze of my balls until ropes of white hot jism jolt from my cock onto his face and into his mouth. He swallows my spunk with a look of content and in this moment we both feel, no know, that we belong to each other. I then proceed to wipe our love from his still gaping rectum and whereafter we sink into the bed in post orgasmic bliss- him holding me from behind in a warm embrace.
>>
>alcoholic girl

she was probably fat
>>
>>25310996

she probably wasn't, as alcoholism results in weight loss.
>>
>>25310847
T O P K E K
O P K E K
P K E K
K E K
E K
K
>>
You are a good person Anon, i wish you the best of luck for your future
>>
Don't worry anon, if anon posts stupid shit, I will kill him. Don'r worry. Post what you want.
>>
>>25310522
>
I'm sorry for your loss. ;__; damn..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.