[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do people think about this guy? is he a robot, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: reviewbrah.png (163 KB, 469x327) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.png
163 KB, 469x327
what do people think about this guy? is he a robot, /r9k/?
>>
File: reviewbrahh.jpg (27 KB, 828x166) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrahh.jpg
27 KB, 828x166
he has actively posted here and refers to roasties and normies constantly
>>
He's recently been filming himself in his car. Just a few more steps to being the Elliot Rodger of the fast food industry.
>>
>thereportoftheweek can drive now
>>
>>25310439
I was going to say something along those lines, but then I remembered that normie fast food reviewers like that Canadian guy and Black guy also do their videos in their cars. So not that weird really.
>>
I like him, he has posted some making it known it was him but it seems he prefers to post anon which I respect.
>>
>>25310411
I love him, he's a great guy. I can relate to a lot of his own feelings and and issues, and he's also very interesting, insightful, and has a sense of humour much like my own.

>>25310439
Funny joke and all that, but I think it's a nice step forward for him.
Going by the 30 odd VORW's I've listened to, he used to be a complete shut-in, rarely leaving the house, being a complete night-owl, severe anxiety etc. etc.
I think this shows that, along with his public reviews, he's making a genuine effort to get over his anxiety and be more comfortable among normies, and outside the house. If doing fast food reviews is what gets him out of his shell - all the more power to him. We're all gonna make it, bros.
>>
He has posted some, but I think he prefers to post anon or lurk which I respect.
he doesn't attention whore, his videos have content.

I give him a thumbs up.
>>
>>25310411
he really needs to get a better camera
>>
>>25310527
He has a full HD one now, the old one broke.
>>
>>25310471
He's filming from a fixed position and the same angle of Elliot, with long drawn out monologues. And most importantly, his reviews have been becoming increasingly critical and cynical.

All McDonald's in the US should go in lockdown this May 23rd.
>>
He's actually good looking face-wise
>>
>>25310643
he looks like a rat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.