[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys picture your deaths? Lets be realistic, we want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1412513880411.png (120 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1412513880411.png
120 KB, 400x385
How do you guys picture your deaths? Lets be realistic, we want to commit suicide but are actually scared of doing it, otherwise it wouldve been done by now!

If the /pol/ rumors are true on how the government wants to kill 4 billion people and stabilize the population, I expect to be one of the undesirables killed. If not that, then either by a heart attack alone in a small apartment, or frozen/starved to death in the streets if i cant manage a place to live. It pains me to see it but these are the most realistic outcomes i've come up with in my head. Any thought of being surrounded by a wife, kids, or family are out the window since im a worthless loser who isnt good enough to date anyone and my neetism probably upsets my family deep down
>>
I'll either die in a car crash or drop dead from a brain aneurysm or something probably sometime in my mid 30s
I'd just kill myself now if I wasn't such a coward
>>
File: 1449422882126.jpg (385 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449422882126.jpg
385 KB, 1000x1000
I'm probably even more undesirable than you, by those standards

>smart and decent looking, but...
>32
>brain cancer survivor
>paralyzed on one side of body
>have to sleep for 16+ hours a day
>no hope of ever returning to normal life
>no girl in her right mind would marry me

There is nothing worse than chronic illness. At least a healthy person can change/improve themselves. I dunno, get /fit/ or something. I can't do any of that.
>>
I'd probably put some white sheets on my bed and slit my throat while lying in it.
>>
>>25310279
Very pitiful deaths! i agree with you on the coward thing, that is why we cant do it after all

>>25310309
Are you kidding? youve had a taste of the good life already pre-brain cancer with those stats. many of us will never be smart or look good.
>>
>>25310346
>at least you had a taste of the good life before brain cancer

That is true. I used to hang out with people like Neil deGrasse Tyson, and was on a career path that would have made me a professor/scientist at a top university. That was nice.

But it is almost worse in some ways... falling that far. It took me years of crippling illness to face up to the fact that my life would never be normal again, and that I would need to give up all of my old ambitions.

You guys can complain about being ugly... but at least you have a chance. Chronic illness is a game ender. Right now I am just a leech on others... and there is no way I can change that.

NEEThood is not a death sentence.
>>
>>25310201
Hopefully, jumping + hanging + possibly a firearm = decapitation.

It will probably take a couple of days for my decapitated body to be found. So slightly decomposed. But the head should be around.
>>
i want to go for a walk, stab myself, and struggle home to make it look like a murder. i get to kill myself and don't have to worry about the burden on family etc.

other than that probably slit my throat or wrists in the bathtub, maybe shoot myself or OD
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.