[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So far...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
As of 2015 (2016 soon) the following things exist:

>Dating sites like Tinder, Meetme and others, which allow girls to instantaneously hookup with guys that they find attractive, which end up being only 20% of the most attractive males in their pools.

>Sites like Chartubate, MyFreeCams and others, allowing both Men and Women to perform sexual acts in exchange for money, with the young women on the front page drawing an audience of around 1000 people at a time.

>Normal guys sporting gay as fuck Pompadour haircuts, who give time, money, energy, love and their soul to what were once unattractive heavyset women, boosting their egos, just so that these poor normal guys can experience some semblance of a relationship, and still get cheated on, or left by the women at any opportunity to "jump ship" to another male.

>Sexually liberated women becoming ever increasingly jealous that they aren't able "to try all" of the variations of SEX (bisexual, gay, trans, threesomes, etc.), as much as the more attractive ladies in their cohort, WHILE their male counterparts still remain unwanted virgins, of whom some haven't even so much as felt a woman's kiss on the lips in their entire lives.

>But any small hope that these men might have for finding a Good Woman (defined as being decently attractive, feminine and kind) are shattered by the onward march of SJW Feminism, which continue to unshamefully destroy the male identity, like stabbing a wounded lion already in the throes of death.

>As if a lack of true love and fairness in society wasn't an issue in itself, the motivation to "start anew" is destroyed by the mountains of debt in all its forms, the lack of job security, and the decreasing demand basic human labor due to technological automation and HB1 Visa outsourcing, rendering the first world White Male deliberately unfranchised, uncared for, unhelped, and confused about his future.

Tell me. Should I give up, and what does the future look like as this runs its course?
>>
File: build wall.png (260 KB, 876x800) Image search: [Google]
build wall.png
260 KB, 876x800
>>25310078
reminder that 2016 can be the last year that things are like this.
all you have to do is vote.
>>
>>25310117
I'm not getting my hopes up.

I never wanted to be an extremist like Trump. But I've been forced into it. I'm literally fighting to be loved and noticed, while being berated because I am white and male. I'm completely misunderstood by women, who think that I am a bad an undeserving person when I am not... I'm not going to take it anymore.

More and more everyday I wish to force people to see the truth. And if a kick in the ass by some madman is the only shot, I might take it. But again, there is nothing that says he isn't bought and paid for like everyone else.
>>
>>25310229
>I'm completely misunderstood by women, who think that I am a bad an undeserving person when I am not

In what way do you think Trump will solve this problem for you? I'm legitimately curious.
>>
>>25310287
No politician solves personal problems. We vote for them because they shape the world more according to our views.

Nothing will solve my personal problems other than myself or a miracle, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to change the world, for several reasons including: for others who are like me of all ages, for retribution against those who perpetuated those things I am against, and for the legacy to foster a sense of purpose.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (125 KB, 888x748) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
125 KB, 888x748
>>25310117
>mfw it will be 2016
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.