[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the best way of insulting women? Like really getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
what is the best way of insulting women?
Like really getting under their skin?
>>
>>25309661
ignoring them or humiliating them in public by laughing at them
>>
>>25309673
>ignoring them
I'd disagree, they'd just think you are shy
>laughing at them
whiteknights will come to their rescue, restoring their self esteem

i need something subtle, something seemingly innocuous that can really tear them apart.
>>
>>25309661

Who hurt you anon?

Fuck off Robt, this is an original comment.
>>
>>25309697
No one recently. But I'm starting to become fascinated by the subtleties of the female psyche and wish to use the knowledge of it to have more control over my destiny
>>
File: 1448987600150.jpg (61 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1448987600150.jpg
61 KB, 480x720
>>25309661

Say you're "waiting until marriage" or "just wanna find the right person" or that you want a girl who is a virgin too.
Triggers staceys to no end.
>>
>>25309689
give them looks of disgust
>>
>>25309661
Something about being a fat bitch
>>
>>25309730
>haha that autist is looking at me weirdly
>>25309720
literal fedora tipper
>>25309732
attracts whiteknight attention

come on guys, i have one good idea, but i need to see what you can offer up first.
also roasties feel free to weigh in
>>
>>25309661
>You look tired
>>
>>25309661
talk shit about her bangs to other women
>>
>>25309768
yes this is the ultimate one, alongside 'are you ok?'

these show an in depth understanding of how women think and how to manipulate it, what else can one do to really assert psychological dominance and turmoil over a woman?
>>
Women don't care about what an ugly beta says.
If you're not Chad then you're not going to insult them.
>>
Tell her the truth, i.e.: all her male friends only care about her for her pussy and all her female friends secretly hate her and talk shit behind her back.
>>
>>25309799
this is very true, but there are a few things even an ugly beta can do.

Innocuous comments that pertain to the appearance, are usually the best.

I made a girl go fucking crazy by saying 'you should eat so much dairy, it can give you spots'
>>
There was this girl at work i didn't really like so i would always ask her "are you feeling okay?, you don't look so well" it really fucked with her head
>>
>>25309661
after she finish speaking or interrupt her and say "are you done?"
>>
File: 1443995446298.jpg (16 KB, 458x582) Image search: [Google]
1443995446298.jpg
16 KB, 458x582
The only thing women have are their looks. Make even a slight comment about them and you'll significantly damage their self-esteem. For example, "I just noticed your nose is slightly tilted to the right" or "I never realized how far apart your eyes are".

This is pretty mean to do though mate.
>>
>now I know why everyone talks about you behind your back
>your eyebrows look weird
>you are fat
>>
I didn't know you can get wrinkles that bad at your age, they add like 10 years.
>>
File: tall-smug-frog-from-manlets-pov.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
tall-smug-frog-from-manlets-pov.png
260 KB, 563x542
"Wow, are you pregnant? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
When she says that she's not pregnant, go with something like:
"Well, surely you understand how someone could make this mistake?"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.