[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't know about 4chan when this happened, which board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: o-DANCING-MAN-570.jpg (26 KB, 570x370) Image search: [Google]
o-DANCING-MAN-570.jpg
26 KB, 570x370
Didn't know about 4chan when this happened, which board bullied him?
>>
>>25309470
None you disgusting newfag. The entire thread was

>AT LEAST HES TRYING TO GET OUT HAVE FUN AND LOSE WAIT.
>>
>>25309470
>Didn't know about 4chan when this happened
That means you should lurk a lot more, newfag.
>>
>>25309470

It was literally one person.
>>
>>25309507
Was it /b/ or /r9k/?
>>
>>25309524
>Biggest newfag I have seen in all my time here. I'm only in the early middle tier.
>>
He wasn't even dancing.
He just moved and the camera caught him in that weird position.
The story of him dancing was just a shitpost.
Normies saw it and raised money for him and called for dates, of course he's not going to deny it.
>>
>>25309470
This thread sucks. OP is still a faggot.
>>
>>25309538
Why are you avoiding the question, did you participate in the bullying?
>>
File: 1448824160541.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448824160541.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>25309651
Literally nobody other than the OP and one edgelord said anything bad about the guy. We all felt really bad he had this experience because most people here can relate to feeling awkward in situations like that. If you really want to know, it was /fit/. They worship the muscle god and hated his lardy ass.
>>
>>25309470
this fucking guy is awesome.

Instead of sitting on hes ass like most robots he actually went and did something.
>>
>>25309685
>We all felt really bad he had this experience because most people here can relate to feeling awkward in situations like that.

Please refrain from speaking for all of us and talk only about your fat self.
>>
>>25309831
>Get laughed at in public
>Not necessarily because fat, just cackling bitches in the corner

You are either the Edge Lord I spoke of or you weren't in the thread to recognize the sentiment expressed by the majority of the people there. Get fucked newfag.
>>
that happened on /brit/ on /int/
>>
>>25309972
oh and the guy got completely destroyed by evryone on /brit/ for bullying the fat guy so relax
>>
>>25309865
>Edge Lord
Back to leddit, pussy.

>I was in that thread I swear I'm an oldfag

First of all, no one gives a fuck whether or not you were on that thread, second, you weren't on that thread.

>>25309987
>the guy got completely destroyed
That's your bleeding pussy talking, no one gets "destroyed" here, do you think criticism matters to an anonymous user? All they have to do is move on to another thread.
>>
>>25309470
Wasn't this on /b/ a while ago? I remember seeing the thread, then a few days later it blew up on Twitter and some Staceys moralfagged the fuck out of it. Dude probably got some ass for this.
>>
>>25311595
It was on /r9k/
We all called him a cunt
Some normalfags caught hold of it
A horde of Stacys held a dance "for him" that was across the country.
>>
It was /fit/. End of story.
>>
>>25311629
no

You have been You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25311629
> red board
>/fit/

Newfags please go
>>
>>25309524
Pretty sure it was /pol/
>>
It doesn't even look like he's at a club or anything like that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.