[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"oh, you want a boyfriend with his life sorted out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hey femanon.jpg (606 KB, 1000x741) Image search: [Google]
hey femanon.jpg
606 KB, 1000x741
>"oh, you want a boyfriend with his life sorted out? what's sorted out about your life?"

How would you respond femanons?
>>
>>25308879
I sleep with 20 guys at once and have a job where I mostly play with my phone and complain about other women
>>
>>25308958
>"well, I'm sure someone will like you. all the best, bye"
>>
>>25308879
I have a job, my own place, no animals, am not fat, didn't have a "wild phase".

Unfortunately I am on 4chan so I'm crazy.
>>
>>25309098
>no animals being a good thing
>>
>>25309107
Could live in a no pet apartment, but nah having pets sucks but I might be kind of biased on this
>>
>>25308879
>thinking that women have to achieve anything in order to have value or be desirable.

Have you fallen for feminist memes OP?
>>
>>25309107
All apartments with a cat or dog in it reek. Cat piss smell literally makes me gag.
>>
>>25309127
>thinking women aren't trying to up their value to get with chad
>women thinking anything else but how pretty they are will determine their value for chad

You and OP are both deluded.
>>
File: pussyonmybed.jpg (47 KB, 590x444) Image search: [Google]
pussyonmybed.jpg
47 KB, 590x444
>>25309132
My cat doesn't piss in the house. Who the fuck lets their cat piss in the house?
>>
>>25308879
"nothing sorry for waisiting your time"

tfw
>>
>>25309165
Ever heard of cat litter? Don't tell me you can't smell that shit through your entire apartment?

Or do I just have a good nose?
>>
>>25309098
only last two are relevant to men, overall the list goes like this:

1. BMI 18-21
2. Hair shoulder length or longer.
3. No tattoos or piercings other than earlobe pearcings
4. 3 or less previous sexual partners
5. 27 and younger
6. No kids from another man
7. No excessive fb attention whoring (ie. 1 selfie per three days or more frequent)
8. Less than 3 male friends
9. No mental illness
10. Knows how to cook more than 10 meals
>>
>>25309210
>Ever heard of cat litter?
Ever heard of a cat flap?

She goes outside to do their business.
>>
>>25309242
>She goes outside to do their business.
Oh, that's great!
Just nail a board over the cat flap once the cat left. That way you'll get rid of your cat poblem completely.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 506x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 506x317
>>25309225
>1. Muh health at every size
>2. Oppression!
>3. Muh stop body shaming
>4. Insecure man children scared of not being able to compete and afraid of female sexuality / slutshaming
>5. Muh ageism
>6. Muh insecure manchildren
>7. Shaming women who enjoy their glorious sexuality!
>8. Muh insecure, patriarchal, white manchildren
>9. Stop discriminating neuroatypical women
>10. Stop enforcing the patriarchy and traditional gender roles / no you make me a sandwich

Am I ready to infiltrate tumblr?
>>
>>25309356
Topkek you fucking retard
>>
>>25309391
For not getting the post you obviously are the retard.
>>
>>25309225
sounds like a lovely dream girl anon ;_;
>>
Not a damn thing

>it aint me starts playing
>>
File: 1376174933444.png (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1376174933444.png
326 KB, 1920x1080
>>25308879
I would wonder why I said that I want a boyfriend in the first place. I know my life isn't sorted out at all and that I'm a mess mentally, so why burden someone else with it?
>>
>>25308879
Well Pitbull, I'll have you know I'm very good at looking like I'm motivated and heading somewhere, and I'll have you know that out of jealousy I have spurred no less than 3 exes from a shitty McDonalds tier job to starting on the ladder of their desired career.

I would be a very valuable asset to whoever dates me, until about 2 years in when they realise my dramatic, drastic plans always fall through about 3 months in, but by then they're so smitten they're ready to commit and fully provide for my stupid lifestyle.
>>
>>25308879
I have a college education and a full time job. I pay my bills on time. No children. I bathe regularly, and wear deodorant. I cook my own meals. I do the dishes every day. I take out my trash/recycling when the bins are full. I say please, thank you, and excuse me.
None of this is rocket science. You can do it too, nigger.
>>
I have a job and don't live with my parents... that's really all i would expect from a bf's situation.
>>
>>25309843
>>25309909
>muh education, muh job

"sorted out life" for a girl means you're a woman that he would be proud to show off and have children with you. look at the list several posts above and see if you fit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.