[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people on other boards call /r9k/ shit? wheneven /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1361188686393.png (46 KB, 507x607) Image search: [Google]
1361188686393.png
46 KB, 507x607
why do people on other boards call /r9k/ shit?
wheneven /r9k/ is brought up anywhere else everybody is really hostile towards it
what did we do?
>>
>>25308389
normies being normies
>>
>>25308389

They believe /r9k/ is a massive pity party full of people that could easily fix themselves and thus consider it shit and an excuse for people to perpetuate their misery.
>>
Because you are losers?
>>
>>25308389

Because /r9k/ is shit.
>>
>>25308389

Dunno, i got /tg/, /ic/, /k/ and other boards pretty regularly.

I guess they aren't robot enough.
>>
>>25308389
i like to insult people really viciously on peaceful boards and tell them I'm from r9k and I can always call the gang to destroy their thread if they say anything else that annoys me

this is a good thing tough, it toned down my shitposting on r9k quite a bit
>>
>>25308389
Because other boards consist of normies.
>>
>>25308411
This, complain then never intend on fixing yourself. Everyone on r9k is so unique there's no way they could improve themselves to get a girl until an argument breaks out then everyone is an engineering student who has casual sex
>>
95% of the posts here are from huge beta faggots who cry about everything. As if being a victim in real life wasn't enough, now it's time to be one online too!
>>
>>25308480

Part of it is /r9k/ suffers from mental problems. Everyone likes to brings up the cancerous "faces of /r9k/ as evidence that most people here could improve themselves by losing weight, getting a job and talking to women. They don't take into account depression and other mental problems, because there is a stigma surrounding it. Most of it sounds like bullshit and a lot of people believe it's as simple as "thinking differently" to solve problems, forgetting just how chemical the brain is.
>>
>>25308563
Not to mention the fact that only people secure with their looks would even tihnk of posting their face here

There are thousands of us here who would never post their face on /r9k/ or any other board
>>
The same reason people hate /pol/ were too truthful for them, they don't like the repilled truth of these boards, that's why you'll here "back to pol" whenever you post anything right wing or revolving around joos, and back to r9k when you post shit about women or cucks, well that's my experience anyway. All other boards have been infiltrated pretty hard, r9k has too but we still thrive, same as pol, in all honesty it has to do with the change in demographics here, too many normalfags, women, nogs etc
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.