[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else dread the thought of having kids? I'm honestly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.jpg (8 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8 KB, 280x180
Does anyone else dread the thought of having kids? I'm honestly certain that I don't want any. I find babies repulsive and raising a kid is too expensive and time-consuming.

But isn't the desire to have kids supposed to be innate? What's wrong with me?
>>
Isn't this supposed to be pedo pepe not worried parent pepe?
>>
>>25308061
it works as both
>>
Yes, because it would give me a purpose in life and I'd get to vicariously re-live my childhood.

No, because the world is only going to get much worse.
>>
>>25308115
I just don't see how it would give me purpose. It isn't like I'd be doing the world a favor by having a kid. In fact, having kids only contributes to environmental damage and overpopulation.
>>
>>25308158
>I just don't see how it would give me purpose.

Your purpose would be to raise them. You'd have a legit reason for needing to get out of bed every morning. If you're like a lot of people here - that reason is difficult to find.
>>
>>25308199
But why would I give myself a task I wouldn't enjoy.
>>
I know the world sucks so I'm not bringing another mini me to suffer. Thank me later non existent mini me. I just saved you from hell.
>>
>>25308256

In that case, you shouldn't. If the hardship outweighs the enjoyment you expect to get, then you are correct.
>>
>>25308054

seeing how you're on this site, is it because you're

>a) a repressed pedo
>b) don't think any woman who would have your kid would be desirable
>c) never actually spend a great deal around children and thus have built them up in your mind as shitty things
>d) other
>>
>>25308358

oh forgot the obvious one

>e) you're a drug addict and a child would get in the way of your degenerate lifestyle
>>
>>25308358
I just don't like them. I was a camp counselor for a couple of summers, so I've actually spent a lot of time around them.
>>
>>25308396

so, e) then

tfw child therapist and they're just like little stupid people, but you can teach them stuff so that's cool
>>
>>25308413
i do drink lots of coffee
>>
yes absolutely

good thing this is something I literally never have to worry about if I never have sex
>>
>passing on your autism genes

stop fucking over future generations
>>
I can't imagine being a parent and dealing with some tiny human with it's own problems. Also I can't even imagine really young kids as people, they are like human larvas.
But the problem is I still want to procreate and spread my genes, otherwise every Chad wins.
Anyone have an idea how to dod this? I can't come with anything but being a spermdonor, but I suspect I won't be recognised as a suitable donor.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.