[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I was trying drug x and then SHUT UP DUMB STONER NO ONE FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: reddit frog.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reddit frog.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>I was trying drug x and then
SHUT UP DUMB STONER NO ONE FUCKING CAREEES
>>
>>25307873
I smoked weed once, and it was pretty nice.

People who smoke it regularly are usually annoying, though.
>>
there's this strange subset of autismo kids that think every time somebody speaks of drugs it's because they're bragging. it has something to do with their inability to read social situations
>>
I actually find it kind of interesting to read about drugs that I'm not dumb enough to ever do myself.
>>
>>25307873
Weed is an easy way to make friends.
>>
>>25308178
Drugs stories are literally the most boring stories in existence. You could as well read the thesaurus for 'awesome'. 'It was out of this world, everything was exciting, refreshing, alive, ...'. Fucking shut up.
>>
As someone neutral in this topic, I find people who complain about drug users much more annoying than drug users themselves. It's like people who complain about feminism or reddit. We get it, it's shit, then why give it so much attention.
>>
>>25308197
exactly, drugs are primarily a social activity so they don't belong here, they're I was doing x with my gf and then tier
>>
>>25308257
Lot of people here do drugs alone, though. A lot of drug addicts are friendless as well.
>>
Why are you so triggered by people sharing their life experiences...is it because you have nothing to share?
>>
Dude it cures cancer bro
>>
>>25308311
big pharma/government are scared that god gave us the only medicine we need
>>
>>25308292
>calling a trip exclusively causing delusions that the tripper may but not must recognize as such as 'experience'

Come on. Fucking sleeping can teach you more than drugs.
>>
If you don't feel the need to escape your shitty reality by doing drugs then you are a fucking normie and should leave /r9k/.
>>
HAHA DUDE
NO WAIT DUDE
HANG ON DUDE LISTEN
AH DUDE I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY

NO WAIT DUDE I REMEMBER
DUDE I WAS SMOKING WEED ONCE
AND DUDE ARE YOU LISTENING?
YEAH SO AS I SAID I WAS SMOKING WEED ONCE
AND IT LOOKED LIKE I HAD TURNED INTO A TREE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25307873
24yr old KV that's never done any drugs and has never drank any sort of alcohol ever.
>reporting in
Ask away.
>>
>>25308379
Nice. I would add

WOW DUDE
NO WAIT DUDE
HANG ON DUDE LISTEN
AH DUDE I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY

NO WAIT DUDE I REMEMBER
DUDE I WAS DOING SHROOMS ONCE
AND DUDE ARE YOU LISTENING?
YEAH SO AS I SAID I WAS DOING SHROOMS ONCE
AND I FACED MY DEMONS WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

though.
>>
File: 1347236692185.jpg (492 KB, 800x1236) Image search: [Google]
1347236692185.jpg
492 KB, 800x1236
Don't eat mushroom stems and see colors, eat the whole bag and see God.
>>
>>25308443
this t b q h w y f a m i l i a x o xo
>>
>>25308414
How does it feel to have a micro dick?
>>
>>25308040

Yeah, i smoke weed pretty often, most of my weed stories are just kinda playful and fun. Dont see why robots hate them.

I guess it because they never actually tried drugs?
>>
>>25308414

WHY?!

You are sad, dude you got to try weed and shrooms at least once.
>>
>>25308481
>dude you got to try weed and shrooms at least once

Because it teaches you what again?
>>
>>25308463
6.5in and girthy af. Not like I'll ever get to use it so who cares anyways.
>>
>>25308499
Because it feels good I think.
Masturbation doesnt teach you anything either and you're a sad bastard if you've never masturbated.
>>
>>25308481
Idk just never seen the appeal. Doesn't help all my friends are mega nerds that have never done a bad thing in their life and I wouldn't know where to get any of that shit.
>>
>>25308521
Anon, please do yourself a favour and Google >shrooms taught me that. If reading it won't break your heart, then go for it.
>>
>>25308499

Teach what? wh--The fuck are you saying? are you literally retarded?

Try it because its FUN. Its good to see what its like, id didnt regret it, nether will you, just try it.

You wont get "addicted" not with weed and shrooms anyway.
>>
>>25308521

Well i see your point there, i dont just buy my stuff from a shady nigger on the street, i buy my shit from a head dealer. (also i dont live in the USA)

So i got connections to say the least.
>>
>>25308556
Nobody is talking about addiction. It's just that whenever I see things people who used 'psychedelics' say -- YEARS after the trip -- it literally makes me want to cry.

>I have a lot of experience with DMT, and it has shown me that life is one big thing. Your individual life is just a part of the universal consciousness. Mushrooms confirmed this idea for me. Our bodies are just a collection of living cells that can work together to accomplish a common goal, but what are we really? Where does consciousness reside and what is it exactly? The answer to that I believe is something so big that we cannot even imagine it. I am not a religious person, but my psychedelic experiences have opened me to the idea of a god, or some kind of greater force anyway. Psychedelics also showed me that reality is subjective, in more ways than one. Take the senses, for example. When under the influence of a psychedelic drug your world completely changes. Things appear dramatically different than your sober perception. But this does not affect anybody else. A sober person and somebody tripping balls can stand side by side and look at exactly the same thing, feel the same air, hear the same sounds, smell the same aroma, yet they perceive two entirely different things. Which view is closer to what reality actually is? In my opinion, neither. Both are correct. It is my belief that there is truth to what you experience on psychedelic drugs simply because you are perceiving the same information, just in a different way. You are looking at things though a new lense. Any maybe there is something to be learned there that can't be seen normally. Psychedelics are a tool just like a microscope. they can show us amazing (and real) things that can't be seen with the naked third eye.

This is EXTREMELY common and EXTREMELY typical.

And it makes precisely, exactly, mathematically zero sense. This is what a brain after 'psychedelics' is going to consider insight.
>>
>>25308578
>inb4 the 'it is only people who were already retarded that say such things' lie
>>
>>25308578
You are extremely retarded if you think that's the only way to react to a drug.
>>
>>25308578

Yeah, that depends on the person, you are a retarded new-age faggot than this what you get.

I just like it cause i trip balls and see really pretty fun shit.

I dont treat it as some "Deep spiritual experience"
If you arent a faggot you'll be fine.
Also, just a side note, if you got a family history of psychological problems, then dont do shrooms.

If have a personality disorder it fucks you up.
>>
>>25308623
You have not done the reading you accuse me of not having done if you are not aware that that typifies 99% of users of 'psychedelics'.
>>
>>25308635
Dude a normal person after a trip is gonna be like "holy fuck I tripped balls" and that's it. Like when you see a good film and you think "holy fuck that film was good" at the end. If you take the shit you read on the internet seriously you're probably seriously fucking retarded.
>>
>>25308625
>if have a personality disorder it fucks you up
wew lad, you had me worried for a second, I'm glad I'm a mentally healthy individual just like most people in this board so I could try it and expect no damage
>>
>>25308578
>>25308635
The most embarrassing -- vile, but embarrassing -- thing is how druggies do things like this:

>The reason psychedelics tend to give us this view of ourselves as connected to something greater is because psychedelics tend to get our preconceptions, our system of perceptual organization, our fundamental beliefs, out of the way and allow us to experience the universe as it reveals itself, without our usual filters. We invest in suppressing these child-like, raw perceptions of reality in the interest of efficiency and cultural preservation, our sense of being actors on a stage we are quite separate from. It's comfortable to feel that way. But it's time we faced facts. We lie to ourselves, we comfort ourselves, because our parents, our teachers, our culture as a whole has always comforted us - has always told us how to organize and interpret our perceptions so that the number of questions we need to ask about reality is minimized. Everything can just make sense if we accept that it just does, because. But there's a problem with that: It doesn't. Gravity does not make sense. It is an invisible force from out of nowhere that we cannot explain. It is magic, and the other three forces are magic, and existence is magic, and consciousness is magic. It's time we get real and admit that in spite of our truly incredible ability to describe aspects of our universe, we cannot really explain anything fundamental about it. The power of the psychedelic experience is that it STRIPS AWAY THE ILLUSION that we humans have any clue what is going on here and brings us straight to the door of wisdom, where we admit that we know nothing, where through humility and surrender, wonder is born.

Emphasis mine.

(Continued.)
>>
>>25308659
>>25308625
>>25308623

Fucking kek, only robots that never tried drugs say that shit.

I got a friend that does LSD regularly, he's surprisingly anti-newage faggotry.

You need to be into that newage shit from the start to get a retarded reaction like that.
>>
>>25308693
The druggie literally regurgitated three paragraphs of superfluous, meaningless trash about 'understanding that understanding is this and that and seeing is this and that and to see and to understand is to understand that concepts this and concepts that and and and wisdom this and realizing this and that.........'... and then pretends that drugs fucking 'take something away'. What the fuck. They weave delusion upon delusion in your brain, they convince you of relevance of paragraphs upon paragraphs of utter irrelevant trash that the druggie spouts. They literally cause cancer of the mind. And then the druggie claims they 'strip away misconceptions'. The irony is... used to be... stunning.
>>
>>25308578
Or you know just do it because you can see neat shit and just makes you feel good, it doesnt turn everyone into some kind of psuedo philospher
>>
>>25308700
>You need to be into that newage shit from the start

Whatever makes you sleep at night after indiscriminately recommending 'psychedelics' to every single body, scum.
>>
>>25308669

WOW, funny sarcasm, is said personality disorder not fucking NEET syndrome.

Maybe you really shouldn't do drugs, you legitimately seem retarded to me.
>>
>>25308724
>not unironically having a real personality dissorder
See? Druggies aren't robots. They're failed normies at most.
>>
>>25308712

>every single body, scum.

>every single body

Literally said not to du drugs if you got serious mental issues.

Plus i dont recommend to do drugs, I recommend to try drugs, you idiot.
>>
>>25308749

>They're failed normies at most.

thats literally exactly what a robot is you dumbass.

But if you really have mental problems then just try weed, literally the only drug you can try once and have no negative effects later in your life.
>>
>>25308768
'Yes haha, but there's nothing to worry about really, I have this friend who had a schizophrenic uncle that was fine, and anyway it's going to be temporary, it's never fucked anyone up permanently, scientists have been treating psychosis with LSD anyway, it's basically safe, come on, it's fun, it teaches, I'm not telling you to do it, I'm telling you to try it, that's a difference, what, no, there actually is a difference, come on, time to experience reality beyond those flawed words, come on.'
>>
>>25308797

Have you been reading the stuff i say?

Im not into newage bullshit and i dint say anything about the positives of LSD or shrooms.

If you have minor mental issues then LSD and shrooms are ok, if you already have problems then stay way from them. end of story.

People do drugs because they dont want to die sad bitter neets dude.
>>
>>25308842
>if you already have problems then stay way from them. end of story.

Show me ONE FUCKING DRUGGIE who told that to another person in real life and not on the Internet. ONE SINGLE DRUGGIE. Give me ONE SINGLE PROOF that this is not just a reprehensible bullshit fine print disclaimer, 'ohandalsoyoutotallyshouldnotdothemifyou'redeeplymentallyillwhichincidentallyconvenientlyprovesthatI'maresponsibledruguserwhichindirectlyimpliestheydon'tfuckyouup', which is NEVER said in real life because in real life EVERY SINGLE DRUGGIE is dying to push 'psychedelics' down as many people's throats as he can manage.

You can not.
>>
>>25308866
In fact, 'therapists' who push 'psychedelics' down the throats of THOSE SAME MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE YOU LIE YOU CLAIM MUST NEVER TAKE THEM, except in a clinical setting (them 'curing' depression, anxiety, autism, and so on), probably get a special perverse kind of pleasure knowing they're doing just that.
>>
>>25308866

Dude you just pulled that out of your ass.

Have you ever talked to a "druggie"?

You probably have some retarded friend saying shit like this to you.

But ok, you are spooked of LSD/shrooms becuse you are mentally ill, guess what? you got weed!

Oh whats that dont like weed? then dont do drugs.

Just because you are mentally handicapped doesn't mean everyone is.
>>
>>25308983
'If you don't like it, just don't do it.'

The morally untenable cop-out of pusher of every thing that ruins lives ever; the twin brother of 'it is the user's responsibility to use it wisely'.
>>
>>25308866
If it helps, I've never offered any drugs apart from MDMA to non druggies and I always say this. Maybe you shouldn't generalize so much. What do these "druggies" that you speak of have to gain from mentally scarring vulnerable people with powerful drugs?
>>
>>25309000

Once again, you pulled this out of your ass.

they are fun, i like drugs. I dont go around and tell people DO DRUGS

I say try this cause its easy to get and wont fuck you up if you are this kind of person

You happen to be a mental invalid, too bad.

just dont do drugs.

though, weed would hurt you. you'd probably freak out and shit your pants though.

I mean, judging by your personality here.
>>
>>25309049
Way not to read my post.

>>25309015
>I always say this

Plus the '...I wouldn't worry if I were you though', filth.

>What do these "druggies" that you speak of have to gain from mentally scarring vulnerable people with powerful drugs?

Well, why did those hosts of 'researchers' of 'psychedelics' in the '60s target the most vulnerable groups? And why do they continue doing that? People with anxiety? Dying people? Autistic children? Why are there so many threads in which druggies discuss the age at which to tell their children to try LSD? Because it's fun. For fireworks. 'Psychedelics fuck you up, let's feed it to already fucked-up or undevloped people and see what happens, for science.' Heartless scum toying with people.
>>
>>25309015
>>25309049
>>25309000

Yeah i've been trying to tell this retard to try some safe shit

he say "OOOOOOH IT WILL MAKE ME MORE RETARDED"

so i say ok then, dont do this, do this insted
and he goes all "OOOOH ITS A COP-OUT"

Its advice you fucking retard.
>>
>>25309067

holy shit you really are retarded, were aren't telling you to get a fucking prescription or to gobble LSD like they are smarties.

You seem agains the idea of doing any drugs, so my advice is, dont.

im not here to prove their usefulness or some dogshit like that, i just told you the stuff you can do is safe or not.

If you wan proof of *sigh* then you arent read the posts.

DRUGS ARENT USEFUL THEY ARE FUN
>>
>>25309131
Their devastating effects on the intellect aside, they are the exact opposite of fun. Fun is finding something that is interesting. 'Psychedelics' make boring shit pseudo-interesting. It is as if instead of reading a book, you picked up toilet paper and declared 'that's a book'. This is not fun, it is just degeneration of your definitions. Embarrassing.
>>
>>25309173

dude you are like a broken record, i said dont do Psychedelics do something else or nothing.

Do you happen to have Asperger's syndrome?

ill repeat myslef for you, DONT DO LSD OR SHROOMS THEN.

do weed or alcohol or NOTHIG you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>25309217
If you expect people to stop pointing out dangers of something after you tell them 'if you don't like it or if it's going to be bad for you, then don't do it', your IQ might be on the level of mine.
>>
>>25309240

dude, holy fuck. stop talking about psychedelics ok?

lets change the subject

weed.

nice and safe even for a mentally ill degenerate like you.

Dint this start with "why do you guys do drugs" ???

weed is casual and fun ad will soon be legal in the U.S

so there.

Psychedelics o the other hand are dangerosu if you happen to be mentally ill.

I hav been repeating myself bcause you dont seem to get the message.

let me give an example.

If you are allergic to peanuts, do you eat peanuts?

no

If you will have serious negative effects from Shrooms or LSD do you consume them?

NO.

its that easy you idiot, its not a cop-out its logic.
>>
>>25309321
This is an old... old... druggie tactic to individualize discussion, so to obscure the societal implications of the drug. 'Look, it's about the individual; it's about the individual choice. If YOU don't want to do them, don't. If YOU want to, do. We're all for freedom and education. If YOU are a responsible user, YOU should have the power to do it.' This way, the listener's attention is insidiously shifted from considering and discussing the consequences of 'psychedelics'-wrought gullibility and paranoia and religiosity and empathy, for instance, and into self-absorption: '...well, *do I* want to try them or not? let me think for a moment...'. Exactly what the druggie desires -- not to mention that they're going to be applauded for 'promoting independent inquiry and independent experience'.

Old, very old. Thoroughly immoral too, but that goes without saying.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.