[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here in murkia everyone knows that when a black family enters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: canadians.jpg (179 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
canadians.jpg
179 KB, 500x532
So here in murkia everyone knows that when a black family enters a restaurant and sits down, which ever unlucky server has to wait on them will not be getting a tip. So for years servers have been calling them niggers and moving on. Niggers happen. Sometimes a white family comes in and they're niggers - they won't tip.

Apparently calling customers niggers is frowned upon by management so a growing trend has built speed. Calling niggers "Canadians."

Like "Oh I just sat a table of eight canadians, they all ordered water and asked how young you have to be to order off the kids menu, I guess I'm not getting tipped"

Fucking canadians
>>
why do you get mad at people that may need to save money for their family and not the business that forces you to beg for tips to live comfortably.
>>
>>25307767

If your wallet is too tight to drop $5 or more on a tip but you can afford to eat out you need to go to the grocery store and not a restaurant and get your kids a loaf of bread.
>>
>>25307695
I work at a restaurant in canada and niggers don't tip here either, while pretty much everyone else does, so please call niggers what they are, fuck you.
>>
I've always tipped gratuitously and I'm black, my parents particularly my dad have always dropped massive tips so I've always made sure to do so although I didn't see the point as a kid.

Gave my barber a $20 tip for a $15 haircut the day before Christmas just cause he has kids and stuff
>>
>>25307767
>beg for tips to live comfortably
>live comfortably
>waiter
NEET who has never worked a day in their life detected
>>
>>25308426
>I've always tipped gratuitously and I'm black
post a timestamped foto of your hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (645 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
645 KB, 3264x2448
>>25308496
Too lazy to timestamp desu
>>
>>25308350

>order doordash
>never tip driver
>used to work as pizza driver
>would write in tips

it's not my fault if they don't get creative like i did
>>
>>25308547

I got caught doing that once by this old bitch with too many cats. She was really anal about receipts and she called in to the store to talk about an extra 1.10 on a $30 order that she stiffed me on.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.