[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See pictures online of 14-16 year old's >Get so fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 15.png (15 KB, 489x416) Image search: [Google]
15.png
15 KB, 489x416
>See pictures online of 14-16 year old's
>Get so fucking horny
>Beat my dick off
>Dream about fucking a prime teen 16 year old
>See them in real life
>Don't even get erect
>Feels sick i liked them
>They seem so young, innocent, and still like children.

Am i the only one?
>>
>>25307656
me too senpai we do it because we're intimidated by real girls our age and we're desperate at least i am
>>
>>25307665
Yeah, i consider myself desperate, being a 22 year old KHV. I mean real life i wont even look twice or think about it.

It's weird.
>>
>>25307665
mostly 16-18 for me tho
>>
>>25307656
That's why I never understood the PTP meme. Girls in their early 20s are the best. Teens have weird underdeveloped squishy/puffy looking babyfat faces and their bodies have no unique traits. They all look like they came from the same cookie cutter model.
>>
>>25307656
>work in the airport
>12 year old girl looks me directly in the eye and smiles
>start getting a boner

I'm not proud of it, but god damn it, I won't deny my boner it's right to get hard.
>>
>>25307680
i feel pretty disgusted with myself desu but i dont know how to deal with it
>>
>>25307656
Yes. You are the only person in the entire world who does this.
>boot up Tor
>drop by 2^3chan
>pop over to /hebe/
>proceed to get horny out of my mind
>pre-cum leaking everywhere
>jerk off
>mind-blowing orgasm
>clean up
>close Tor
>shut down computer
>wait for the party van to come get me
>not even attracted to young girls in real life
>starting to appreciate older women/cute bois
Human sexuality is a funny thing.
I'm a marked man anon, and so are you. Our time will come soon.
>>
File: c_500.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
c_500.png
60 KB, 500x407
>>25307743
>I'm a marked man anon, and so are you
>and so are you

But i prefer mature women (30-40s" over pre-teens, and even 20 + year olds.
>>
>>25307756
You've seen things that no man should legally see. There's no use fighting it. You can only prepare yourself for the day the law comes to deliver you unto justice.
>>
File: tsa.jpg (47 KB, 389x591) Image search: [Google]
tsa.jpg
47 KB, 389x591
>>25307736
>work in airport
>you're the guy that asks qts to take off their shoes
>>
>>25307807
they were fb photos etc.. posted on /b/
>>
>>25307866
>admitted to fapping to underaged girls
>on 4chan
Sorry senpai, you're on another list for life now.
>>
File: c6d.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>25307888
i-i w-was oly joking
take me off the list please
>>
>>25307921
No need to worry senpai. Your transgressions will only be addressed when you progress to worse things, if you start becoming too 'outspoken', or if the US government gets taken over by Puritanical SJWs who believe any man that jerks it to a girl under the age of 21 is a child molester.
I'm sure none of those things will happen. Right, citizen comrade?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.