[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i'm getting /dex/ tonight, should i mix it with my usual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1445578924245.png (23 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
1445578924245.png
23 KB, 304x342
So i'm getting /dex/ tonight, should i mix it with my usual codeine and valium dose?

Also are the upper plateaus worth it? Hope some of my fellow degenerate robots are getting fucked up tonight.
>>
I've done dxm likely close to 50-100 times by now. I don't usually mix it with anything, but after reaching the third plateau once I started exclusively third plat doses every few weeks. If you haven't been there yet do some research before you do it so at least you have some semblance of preparation. Not that it'll do you much good when it hits you
I do recommend it though.
>>
Sigma plateau is rough man, getting there takes careful dosing at specific times, all dependent on your size and shit. I did extractions of syrup to get raw dxm powder and I ate spoons of it man. But yeah plateau sigma, I did it once, was ruined for two days. Don't remember most of it but I wrote almost constantly, it's utter nonsense with no cohesion whatsoever. I believe I had fun though, woke up +96 hours after first dose drenched in sweat and feeling like I had run a marathon. It was easily the most fucked up I had ever been

Tonight I'm just hitting my bong and sipping some tasty beer.
>>
>>25307584
you shouldnt mix it man

check erowid and other sites

if anything use grape fruit juice

>tfw on meds and cant take /dex/
>>
>>25307789
4th plateau I have avoided largely due to living with my parents still, but the one time I did it it was crazy as fuck. There's no real way you can prepare for it mentally, for either the 3rd or 4th. The jump from second to third I'd intense and uncharacteristic of what you may expect. (Logically you'd assume that a higher dose I'd a stronger or longer lasting feeling. While that's true, the entire experience and effects are radically different)
>>
File: mindrot.jpg (69 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
mindrot.jpg
69 KB, 312x445
>>25307584
dont mix with anything besides weed, ever

mixing with weed is preferable to dex alone

i took 1.5 bottles the other night. 500mg.

>sit in my recliner listening to tool
>close my eyes
>visuals out the ass
>my eyeballs are flying through some geometric tunnel

i only trip once per month.

next month im doing 700
>>
File: 1449047730016.png (78 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1449047730016.png
78 KB, 399x428
I was thinking that valium could help take away the anxiety and other bad feels that /dex/ can cause.

Not sure about the codeine though, i'll do some research on bluelight.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 562x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 562x559
>>25307584
X GON GIVE IT TO YA Original
>>
>>25307870
Seems like a bit of a leap, why not 600?
>>
>>25307932
well i used to take one bottle, tree fiddy. i jumped to 1.5 and i was all good. in fact, i was left wanting more.

i want an out of body experience like people have described

i weigh 200 so i need more than most
>>
>>25307950
But what about the plateaus?
What if that's just enough to break through to the point it's not that fun?
>>
>>25308000
Every Plat is fun.
>>
File: photo.jpg (637 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
637 KB, 1296x968
shitty pic but i got some weed. i love dex tripping and yes the higher plateaus are worth it
>>
>>25308048
how much you reckon a 200lb dude should take for a strong 3rd?

500mg had me at a high 2nd. some closed eye visuals, music sounding fucking great, the robowalk etc but i wasnt feeling all that "dissociated" yet

i dont know if i even understand that word yet
>>
>>25308048
Where do you live? Original
>>
>>25308028
Whoops, my bad
>>
File: inside-out-pixar-disney.jpg (69 KB, 770x453) Image search: [Google]
inside-out-pixar-disney.jpg
69 KB, 770x453
I wonder what the inside out characters would look like on /dex/.
>>
>>25308077
i weigh 30 lbs more than u and my usual dose is around 1200mg, although i have a pretty high tolerance and at that dose, i am in a high 3rd/low 4th plateau. so for you i would recommend probably 750mg, 800 if you're feeling brave. that should send you into the dextroverse for sure. good luck my friend and happy tripping. i may go pick up some dex real soon.
>>
>>25308092
im in the southeastern us. i live pretty close to atlanta and thats where all of my dealers get their bud, in case you were wondering
>>
>>25308130
Yeah, I live in Oregon and the weed looks a little different, thanks. Probably just the camera though.
>>
>>25308147
oh yea man the camera is fucking shit tier. its an iphone 4 camera haha. they call fire bud "gas" around here
>>
>>25308164
Oil is fairly common where I live, they call it 710 sometimes (pretty common name I think).
>>
When I took DXM a month ago I was recovering from really severe sunburn (never been that itchy before in my life desu lads) I took just under 600mg and weighed 79kg but didn't hit 3rd plateau like I expected. Please explain what I did wrong
>>
>>25308164
Also, gas is a pretty cool name. "This diesel is gas"
>>
>>25308205
Hell yeah, i've been looking for shrooms forever tho, and with all the cow fields around my area its a fucking surprise i havent found any. although they arent in season atm anyways
>>
>>25307584
So what happens when you do dxm
>>
File: ascending-1.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ascending-1.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1080
I once nearly thought I overdosed on /dex/, now that I read this I think I may have been tripping.

>super depressed
>wanted to end it all
>end up taking 3 bottles of robatussin
>hard to close my eyes, they shut eventually
>thank you
>walking in a grey plane, see a void ahead of me
>wont stop, cant stop, no thought at all
>reach the edge of the void, feel my foot about to walk in it
>"leaving so soon?"
>turn around, figure sitting on the edge
>girl
>"what a shame, there's still so much to do?"
>talk for what seems like an eternity
>dreams, fears, likes, dislikes, whatever came time mind
>grey plane starts to fade, girl smiles
>"it was nice meeting you!"
>wake up, 7 in the morning
>worst headache, shaking uncontrollably, felt like a meth addict
>still drove my roommate to the airport

Whats the dose one needs to OD?
>>
>>25308240
The climate back in Oregon apparently works out well for that. People find their own shrooms a lot of the time.
>>
>>25308293
Lead works nicely
>>
>>25308293
What did the girl look like? maybe you met "God"
>>
>>25308341

Brown hair, small nose, nothing too exceptional about her. She looked like she was 16 or so, slim, couldn't tell the height because she was sitting the whole time.

I don't think it was God, maybe an extension of my sub-conscious or something. I was 19 at the time, but I genuinely think it saved my life.

3 bottles of robatussin could be very little though, I'm not familiar with what the amounts to kill someone are. I just took a shot in the dark.

No longer want to kill myself, but I do want to try and meet 'her' again. I just don't want to risk my life for it.
>>
i literally can NOT find any dxm without guaifenesin in it anywhere near me

what the FUCK
>>
>>25308449
extract it
>>
>>25308888
how would i go about doing that my friend
>>
File: 145007845325[1].jpg (374 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
145007845325[1].jpg
374 KB, 1000x1334
>>25308906
use the lemon agent

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_chemistry.shtml

its also way better than drinking all that excipient shitty chemical garbage, first time I did DXM i had a sugar crisis when coming down, was shitty.
be careful and do it correctly tho, then just put the DXM powder on a pill and swallow it
>>
>>25308959
also stay the fuck away from acetaminophen

the fuck away from it
>>
>>25307584
Nigger what the fuck don't mix it with codeine and valium.

I'm going for sigma on NYE, I want to met Qui Gon Gin, I'm pretty sure I've felt the force before on 3rd and 4th.
>>
>>25309064
>>25307584
benzos kill a dxm trip. i was on 1800mg of dxm poly and took an ativan and the trip was instantly killed and i was somewhat sober
>>
>>25309158
I think you have far bigger problems. Nigga what the fuck are you even taking 1800mgs of DXM poly for? Are you fucking obese? Why did risk taking some random drug with DXM, unless you were planning on sudoku
>>
How much will fuck me up? I'm 120 pounds, and no tolerance at all. Tried it two times before.

>Protip: If you got a weak stomach, take a big fuckin' dose of Pepto Bismol to help you NOT toss your cookies.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.