[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /coldasfuck/ here? I'm wearing 2 layers of sweatpants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Who /coldasfuck/ here?

I'm wearing 2 layers of sweatpants and thermal shirts, and I'm still cold. I'm in California, but the heat hasn't worked since before I was born. Rent controlled apartment so they don't fix anything and I'm NEET as fuck.
>>
>>25307319
nah my shitbag grandad is staying for xmas, and we have to blast the heating constantly for him - for some unknown reason
>>
Also in California, nude save for underwear under my comforter and I feel totally fine. Does your home have walls, by chance?
>>
>>25307319
have you tried wim hof method?
>>
>>25307319
that pic is my nightmare,i cant imagine so much ice
how is that even possibol
>>
>>25307319
>being this much of a pussy

I live on a farm atm in Canada and the oil ran out and its been shit on the roads so no more for a while. Its 2C in the house right now and its going to get a lot colder. I'm pretty worried about all the pipes and shit freezing. Its -23C outside btw so not terrible, could be worse
>>
>>25307724
do you have indoor heating or fireplace though?
>>
El Paso, TX here. Got about 5 inches yesterday, with more snow expected throughout the week. Normally I would love this weather, but seeing as how I have to drive about 10 miles to get to work, I'm basically terrified all the time. I fucking hate driving in these conditions. Already had to deal with Mexicans shitting up our roads, but now I have to deal with Mexicans who don't know how to drive in icy conditions. Gonna be a long winter desu senpai
>>
>>25307443
That image could be from Geneva a couple of years ago. What happened is that the wind carried water from the lake to the coast that then froze.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.