[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just a massive argument with his gf/possibly ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: feels.gif (7 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
7 KB, 645x623
Ask a guy who just a massive argument with his gf/possibly ex gf about our open relationship anything
>>
>>25306978

Well, why did you guys have this argument?
>>
>>25306978
Why the fuck are you on this site if you have/had a gf?
>>
>>25307017
Well she proposed the idea of having an open relationship midway in the year. Like in August.
I felt sick when she mentioned it but she wanted to properly "discuss" it as she said it's something she needs to cope as she can't deal with full commitment even if she "loves someone". She said it's part of the fact that her father wasn't around much and dealing with her mother having new boyfriends a lot.
I ended up going with it because I love/loved her so much and didn't think about just how much it would affect me. I'm so stupid.

We argued tonight because once I had agreed sometime soon after she was having a few guys over pretty regularly. It felt so sparse and I was hoping it wouldn't be this regular.
One of the guys I kinda knew as well.

I tried asking her today why she was having sex with other guys so regularly, in our apartment by the way. I had brought it up before but her answers were always so vague.

I'll try shorten this answer a bit because I just realised more people may be asking questions as I type.
Anyway she has said before that it's just what she needs and she just tries apologising to me and sometimes gets tearful.
She got pretty angry today and said she had "told you why in the past" and that I just "don't understand" her.
She ranted on about how she never wants to hurt me and that she really does "love" me.
At one point I said I think she does it to secretly hurt me and how she doesn't think etc. I ended up leaving shortly after to go stay with my parents.
>>
>>25307055
I come to /r9k/ sometimes because people share similar issues to me and I feel comfortable here.
>>
File: bateman.jpg (621 KB, 750x968) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
621 KB, 750x968
you got cucked m80
>>
>>25306978
Important question

How big is it down there
Crucial that i know this
>>
>>25307321
On me? 6 inches

Her vagina isn't irregular or anything if that's what youre aasking
>>
>>25307205

I'm so glad I'm not a cuck like this, holy shit I'm thankeful.
>>
>>25307287
Why does he waste his time on that sort of stupid, mind-numbing routine when he could be getting dubs?
>>
>>25307205
Yeah this was a big mistake.

The media is trying to make open relationships look appealing and "save your relationship" material but really, humans are monagamous. We always have been, and screwing with our minds to be something we aren't only results in depression and ruined relationships.

>and no gf
>>
I'm tired, I've been drinking since nine o'clock, my wife is vomiting
>>
File: 1438289067042.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1438289067042.png
75 KB, 325x244
oh man, this type of shit really makes me glad I don't fuck with nogf/gf feels anymore

honestly i'd tell her either just me is good enough or she can fuck off
>>
>>25307205
>>25307017

>as she can't deal with full commitment even if she "loves someone"

Thats some high quality dogshit there man. I dont know why you are even dating (or with) this person.

My advise, man up, brake up, find a better match for your self.
>>
>>25307575
>>25307640
I'm just gonna end it I reckon. Because I have no idea what is true and what isn't. And it just felt too selfish and distant.
>>
>>25307696

Well yeah, if you arent comfortable then its not working. And while a relationship is about two people, its kidda stupid if one half isn't happy.

Dont try to stay with her for "her sake" because thats retarded (had a friend that did that)
>>
You need to alpha yourself up and start getting poon on the side also. Jealousy happens but is entirely manageable, at least for me, and especially because I'm having just as much success as my gf.
We did both want an open relationship though, and if you really aren't okay with the idea than sticking around isn't doing either of you any favours.
>>
>>25307575
>really, humans are monogamous
Tippy top kek m80
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>25306978

I hope to Christ you don't want to marry her, otherwise, pic related will be your future.
>>
>>25308036
Dude you haven't even had one girlfriend let alone two at once
>>
>>25307205
break up. seriously.
>>
>>25306978
She is a disgusting uncommitted whore and honestly should be abandoned. Let her fuck herself over. She doesn't deserve you, the bad part, you come here so you don't deserve much. That is the value of the whore anon. They are scum, that is why I can empathize with Burkas.
>>
>>25307205
have you tried believing her
if she's a whore or whatever then you wont lose anything either way
>>
>>25307205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I

Dump the bitch. Make sure all your stuff is safe though. Move it all out while she is gone getting pumped, or throw hers outside depending on who's name the place is in. Cut all contact, and if it is your place, keep the doors locked till she is gone.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.