[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since my normie room mates are gone I've been beating their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_nonl0zFGdL1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (71 KB, 426x604) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nonl0zFGdL1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
71 KB, 426x604
Since my normie room mates are gone I've been beating their dog and cats and making the dog stay out in the freezing cold for hours.

I'm going to spray it with water and put it outside tomorrow they'll be back soon so the fun will end.
>>
>hurting animals
>not taking revenge on normies

Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859 KB, 1024x768
That sounds like a lot of work. I hope you get away with it <3
>>
Good. Disable those pieces of flesh.
>>
>>25306893
i suggest you kill yourself

people who hurt innocent animals/people are gross and deserve to die
>>
>>25306893
kek, post a picture of that wet faggot
>>
>>25306893
> hate normies
> take out anger on innocent animals
> normies will be virtually unaffected by this

You fucking dipshit. If you're going to take vengeance on normies have the balls to actually go after them instead of attacking Helpless animals like some faggot.

Kill yourself. Saged and reported.
>>
but why hurt the pupper?
>>
>>25307279
>>25307260
>>25307214

Normies
Reee. etc
>>
I'm actually kind of glad we've moved back to psychopathic asshole behaviour, instead of the "i feel so lonely -fembot" shit
>>
>>25307214
>>hurting animals
>>25307260
>innocent animals
>>25307279
>innocent animals
>>25307292
>why hurt the pupper?

Animals are selfish normalfags.
>>
I'd enjoy killing you if you were my roommate.

I'll make you suffer.
>>
>tfw OP would do the same to each of us

normies are insufferable, but they have their rules for a reason senpai
>>
>>25307305
>psychopathic asshole behaviour
>"look at how edgy and cool i am hurting animals guys!"
>>
>>25307305
this tbqhwymwn (this to be quite honest with you my white nigger)

why do normies get so mad when some bag of shit fluff-ball gets hurt? is it because they identify with the weak?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>25307305
>r9k getting so shit the previous level of shit is now considered an upgrade
>>
I knew a guy who used to beat his dog because he had ocd, and the dog would make the breathing noise and he had to cough every time he heard it, and the family got him because they didnt care about his ocd and he had to live with that torture for years, so he beat the dog after school so it would close its mouth whenever he walked by and only breath through its nose (so it wouldn't make the sound). But sometimes the dog had to breath regularly and he just put it outside or in the garage, but this always caused arguments with the family, and through out the life of the dog, close to several thousand family destroying arguments were had. If only this man had power he would change the world, but sometimes this man only just wants peace and quiet and a house and land so he can live by himself without anyone else making any fucking noises.

>that person was me.
>>
>>25307310
> animals are selfish normalfags

Normalfags are human beings who conform to social norms, which involves being a selfish, heartless jackass who hates anything different from oneself.

Animals don't have the cognitive ability to be such scum. They act on instinct, doing what they think they need to to survive. They don't understand the concept of selfishness or morality.

Taking revenge on normalfags by hurting their pets in ways that they won't notice isn't some badass stick-it-to-the-man revenge; it's being a beta faggot who doesn't have the balls to do shit to them directly so you attack whatever's weaker than you.
>>
File: 03b.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
03b.png
108 KB, 400x381
>wife is on a trip
>have to beat the dog
>>
File: c.png (506 KB, 604x491) Image search: [Google]
c.png
506 KB, 604x491
I'm a complete autist who can stand it when people act fake
I fucking love animals; they always put a goofy smile on my face

They're just easier to read, easier to chill with, easier to open up with
Dogs, cats, birds, hamsters- they're all fucking awesome imo

Thinking they're normie scum when animals have a greater grasp at unconditional love and all- what the fuck, talk about misguided
>>
Good job OP.

-As long as Jews can lie, cheat and steal until the world is a dried husk of death and destruction.
-As long as women can fuck around, torture the emotions of men and not give a damn about the continuation of heritage, values, and justice.
-As long as minorities can have millions of children making the concept of accommodating everyone impossible, without massive deaths and starvation.
-As long as evil people can continue to exist and have more success than anyone who has ever tried to be self sacrificing, empathetic and caring with even a trace of a vision for a better world....

Then I see no reason why you can't do something as petty as beating the shit out of animals and I hope you live to taste their meat.

And I just want to put my hands together for God, who is *always* there to help when people truely need it.
>>
>>25307456
This.
> animals don't give a shit how autistic, ugly, or beta you are
> they'll love you as long as you're nice to them
> this faggot takes revenge on normalfags by beating the shit out of creatures who can't begin to understand why he'd hurt them like that because he doesn't have the balls to take action against the normalfags who upset him
>>
>>25307389
You seem kind of slow
>>
>>25307492
> animals don't give a shit how autistic, ugly, or beta you are
Yup

> they'll love you as long as you're nice to them
PPPFFFFFFFFFF HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH
>>
>>25307588
They'll love you even if you're not nice to them
You can tell yourself all they seek is food and shelter from you, but even the animals that get that are depressed without companionship to dump their conditional love into
>>
>>25307655
>>25307456

who can't* stand it when people act fake
to dump their unconditional* love
>>
>>25307588
Animals can be dicks to people who are nice to them, but nowhere near the level that normalfags are.

I've got a cat. He slashes at me and bites me sometimes, and will demand that I pet him and then do so after an arbitrary time limit that he sets.

But guess what? He always comes back to me. When I let him outside, he'll eventually come begging to be let back in. When there's a storm or whatever, he'll run up to me for comfort. He'll come and just sit with me for hours on end simply for the companionship.

Love does not mean being nice all of the time; it means being committed to someone and willing to share your happiness with them.
>>
File: 1413496029532.jpg (21 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1413496029532.jpg
21 KB, 472x472
>>25306893
I'll take things that never happened for 400!

Original desu
>>
>>25307717
This is what Petcucks actually believe
>>
>>25307745
Whether he actually loves me or is just using me, the point stands that he acts on instinct and would be just doing what he perceives as necessary or survival.

He doesn't realize that I don't magically produce food and I don't magically just have a place for him to live. He sees it as his cave and his food. And I'm glad to provide that, because he's a good companion.

If someone had a problem with me, I'd rather they come after me directly than go after my cat. There's beta and then there's fucking cowardice. Attacking a creature who couldn't even begin to understand the motives of its attacker just because it's weaker than you and hence an easy target to direct your sperg rage at is cowardice, plain and simple.

If he hates normalfags so much, he should do something about them, not impotently harm animals just because the normies happen to keep them as pets.

The pets had nothing to do with the normalfags' bullying of OP, and are in fact incapable unless explicitly trained by them to be an ass to OP. Either way, it's the humans fault.
>>
File: 1445488190496.jpg (16 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
1445488190496.jpg
16 KB, 377x377
>>25306893
>beating small creatures
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.