[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i guess i should say that i'm not really a robot. i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: antonioni_lanotte.jpg (88 KB, 800x485) Image search: [Google]
antonioni_lanotte.jpg
88 KB, 800x485
i guess i should say that i'm not really a robot. i've had relationships, but i do generally agree with the /r9k/ philosophy regarding women. i'm 25 and do want to have kids eventually, but i don't really care for getting married. women are incredibly vapid, for the most part. i know we all wish to find some super special girl that we can claim to be different from the rest. some of you seem to prioritize purity but in my experience women who are 'pure' or whatever are also incredibly boring and are the definition of a woman existing solely for reproduction. they care more about your paternal instincts and how well you can take care of them. if you do get into a relationship like this you will grow to hate it. now the other type of woman is one that has interests outside of reproduction, but the thing is that these women are the opposite of pure. they have lives outside of the feminine and have thus most likely taken quite a few loads by the time you come along. these relationships, in my experience, are much more fun and passionate yet they tend to end in misery. perhaps it is just me, but it seems these women will most likely break your heart in some way. they exist for themselves and unless you are in fact a biologically pre-disposed to be a beta, you should know that this is not the type of women you want to start a family with. if you want to have kids, you should look for a woman who is capable of being somewhat motherly. now i guess one could argue that there is an inbetween somewhere between those two types of women, but ask any chad and they will disagree. women largely fall into one or the other of those types.

cont 1/2
>>
so short of taking multiple wives, what are we to do anons? the easier answer would be to settle with one or the other. either decide that being in a boring yet faithful marriage is more valuable (which seems to have been the norm for years, i.e. our parents generations up until the free love movement) or put aside our instincts and take a gamble on the other type of woman. in this scenario one would have to accept that they, man, are not as perfect as the woman would want us to be either - which is acceptable - except in our society women can have sex far easier than men, making it quite skewed as to which sex is more imperfect in the other's eyes.

2/2
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.