[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw love this girl in my class >she is so gorgeous, pretty,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (141 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
141 KB, 1000x750
>tfw love this girl in my class
>she is so gorgeous, pretty, and beautiful
>would do anything to win her companionship
>listen to her talk to BBC (black people) all during class and I'm too quiet to say a word to anyone.
>instead sit alone
>scared to look at her
>always looking at her instagram on my sisters instagram because she's on private and i'm too scared to follow her
>i would do anything for her
>i love her
>she doesn't even know who i am
>>
As productive as doing nothing has been for you, try instead doing anything else.
>>
>>25306778
Just get Lupus for white people.
>>
>>25306800
But I love her. She is so attractive and elegant.
>>
What the fuck do I do? These feels..
>>
>>25306778
are u up to her level? are you a 8/10 9/10 10/10 like her?
if not, start working up to it so you can actually have a chance with a grill like her one day
>>
saying hello is far too much of a stretch?
>>
Don't put her on a pedestal for no reason, you hardly know her. Emotional investment into the unknown is literally a waste of brain cells.
If she's social with other people chances are she'd be cool to talk to, just leave your spaghetti at home anon.
>>
>>25306778
>tfw love
Her three main qualities are looks. Either ask her to go watch a movie, or yank it over the thought of having her and move on knowing you won't talk to her. This isn't hard anon.
>>
>>25307489
idk senpai

she gets like 200 likes and she's so hot, even she knows I think all guys wanna fuck her

>>25307505
Yeah, I'm shy and bad with that

>>25307627
She is social, but with chads. I'm decent looking and have great style but unfortunately my uni has harsh dress code (long story) so can't wear my nice clothes. i also have lots of $$ and would do ANYTHING for her but I just need to get her to know me

>>25307662
She will say "uhh?? sorry im busy", and if i say "Hello, whats up?" shed say "uhh hi im good?? why" then itd be awkward

besides, if she liked me wouldnt she make first move? :/
>>
You sound like a huge faggot.
Money won't get you girls. If she only talks to chads, cut your losses because she's a massive faggot.
And no one cares about "style". Despite how narcissistic people are, as long as your not a human dumpster, she'll be ok talking with you.
Just challenge yourself to have a human conversation with her, you are taking her existence far too seriously.

Honestly though you come off on this pathetic internet board as a huge Mormon with no redeeming or interesting stats and figures. Sadly I don't even think your trolling.

One more time: money doesn't but you girls unless you're paying by the hour.
>>
>>25307759

And girls never make the first move unless they are crushing on you. Literally 1/50 girls will make the first move. If you're attractive that goes up to maybe 4/50. It a generally a pattern that holds true, but I can be wrong about the whole attractive stat.
>>
>>25308041
I am talking Ferrari rich buddy and as in style I dress better than 99% of faggots i know that literally the uniform saves them from looking like autistic faggots
>>
>>25306778
>listen to her talk to BBC (black people)
You sound a bit insecure.
>>
>>25308079
oooh Ferrari rich wow we got a real badass over here
>>
You seem utterly clueless bad to how to start conversations so one more protip...

Make a legit class-related excuse to talk to her, or join a conversation with someone else (preferably you know) talking to her. That way she'll see your not as dumb as you look but secretly she'll still know you want to drill your hard pecker until she bursts fluid from multiple spouts. God I'm nice today
>>
>>25308131
meme all ya want, 19 with a ferrari is impressive imo

i guess not tho because I cant get this girl :(
>>
>>25308143
Its dads money stupid fag.
>>
>>25308166
so? lol
>>
File: 1449442021822.jpg (68 KB, 420x347) Image search: [Google]
1449442021822.jpg
68 KB, 420x347
>>25306778
'I love her'

Nah
>>
nut in your hand and find a way to wipe it on to here skin. Girls are scientifically proven to become addicted to a mans jizz if exposed to it for long enough
>>
>>25308041
>Money won't get you girls.

Spoken like a true poorfag.
>>
>love her

lol, you don't even fucking know her. You've never said a word to her, you know basically nothing about her.

Admit it. All you want is to stick your dick in her, grab her ass and bury your face in her tits.

The sooner you accept this, the better your chances will be.

As long as you keep acting like some sensitive little pussy, she will never even notice your existence.
>>
>>25308357
No, I want her companionship. I admit it's because of her looks but I don't really care about fucking her, I really just want to get to know her
>>
>>25308041
>Money won't get you girls

LOL.

Let me guess, under age, or you're at/went to some garbage community college. Otherwise, you'd have watched how the hottest girls you've ever seen all flock to the rich boy frat house to go get fucked in their every hole.

Nothing gets you more pussy than money.

*Nothing*.
>>
>>25306884
This is probably why the other robot suggested doing something about it.
>>
>>25306778
It's not love OP. It's called infatuation.

Don't worry about it, it'll pass after a while.
>>
>>25308187
Share it with us or we won't help you.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.