[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disabled adblock to see what sites looked like with ads, Turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (95 KB, 771x307) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
95 KB, 771x307
Disabled adblock to see what sites looked like with ads, Turned it back on and ads are still there, Cleared cache and restarted and they're still there, Downloaded Edge and Element Hiding and still there.

What do I do?
>>
Leave it on? It ain't that bad.
>>
I leave adblock off on 4chan since it's one of the very few websites that don't have invasive ads. I use 4chan everyday, so Hiro/Moot or whoever in charge can get some profit for me visiting everyday.

support the website that allows you to socialize when your living situation prevents you from connecting to others in real life
>>
>>25306538
>>25306674
Shills please
>>
>>25306674
I used to whitelist 4chan until recently when that redirect bullshit started happening. Didn't renew my pass because of that, either.
>>
>>25306674
Fuck off mods, you do this in every adblock thread I know it's you
>>
>>25306490
get ublock origin, its the underground and better version of adblock
>>
>>25306490
Enjoy your ads.
>>
>>25306674
is it true that you do it for free?
>>
>>25306674
Same. All 4chan has is j-list ads. Adblocking it isn't blocking much of anything. I only adblock sites that fucking deserve it like youtube.
All you goyim should unblock 4chan too! Give us unpaid janitors your money!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.