[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The jew is the reason your life seems miserable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Judaism_summarized.gif (12 KB, 344x350) Image search: [Google]
Judaism_summarized.gif
12 KB, 344x350
I want all of you robots to know that you aren't the problem. Society is.

Were you born 200 years ago, you would have been a star human. You would have married the neighbor girl and lived a happy life.

But the jews forced this shallow hookup culture and economic efficiency onto the world. Human relationships slowly morphed into the tinder swiping shit we have today.

This isn't your fault. The world is unnaturally fucked up.

Direct your hatred at those who deserve it, jews and nonwhites. Don't spend your money at jewish or nonwhite businesses, don't tip nonwhite or female workers, cut off any friendships you have with jews/nonwhites and do whatever you can to weaken their influence and quality of life. This is the only way to build a cohesive society.

If you want to learn more, we're always willing to teach over at /pol/. You are a pure person. Don't let your enemies demoralize you.
>>
As compelling as the noncase is, nah.
>>
File: 1444156434497.jpg (41 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1444156434497.jpg
41 KB, 500x294
>>25306377
This is some dip level b8 here
>>
>>25306377
>Direct your hatred at those who deserve it, jews and nonwhites.
>nonwhites
Don't bring me into this, cracker.
>>
>>25306574
but you're the loyal henchmen of the jew
>>
>>25306377

This is poorly disguised /pol/ propaganda. And if it isnt, explain why 97%/98% of humans have had long term relationships.
>>
>>25306605
This is mostly a post-industrialized phenomenon, where the majority of people only have shallow flings their entire life and never a meaningful relationship.

Nobody is really happy with this, and robots have a natural disgust for the current state of morally decadent society.
>>
>>25306640

Define "shallow flings". When does a hookup turn into a relationship? If you define long term marriage as "meaningful" and "true", upwards of 70% of humans have "real" relationships, which is incredibly high for such a narrow criteria.
>>
>>25306377
>Wah I spent my whole life being a fat unfriendly piece of shit but people only hate me because I'm white, thanks kikes!!!

legit kill yourself

I'll eat this yummy chink food with your side of tears op. Mmmm knowing op will never half his nordic qt pie is making this meal even tastier
>>
>>25306747
Any "relationship" that isn't a lifelong marriage is a waste of time and energy.
>>
>>25306793
Are you a white traitor or an enemy?
>>
>>25306817

And upwards of 60%/70% of humans have lifelong marriages. By your own metric, a outstanding majority of humanity is having meaningful and fulfilling relationships. You either have a flawed metric or human nature is as functional as ever.
>>
>>25306837
I'm a guy who doesn't bitch about the jews over my life
>>
File: FT_Family_Changes.png (16 KB, 310x699) Image search: [Google]
FT_Family_Changes.png
16 KB, 310x699
>>25306871
I'm talking about the West, not the world.

No fault divorce since legalization has made divorce rates skyrocket, and most kids now are born out of wedlock as well as a large percent being born to single mothers.
>>
>>25306923

And you define lifelong relationship as lifelong marriage, so this graphic show us more about the fall of the traditional family than about the fall of the intra-human relationship. Plus, the graph shows only american statistics, not western statistics. American social interactions historically have significantly diverged from global western trends.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.