[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I alienated my girlfriend's family this Christmas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: shirt.jpg (62 KB, 570x426) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
62 KB, 570x426
> gf's dad died two months ago
> gf made pillows from his old shirts to give to family
> gf's sister comments on the large pillow size
> "lucky dad was a big guy"
> can't help it
> "FOR YOU!"
> complete silence for at least a minute
> conversation continues without me
> people barely talk to me for the rest of christmas
>>
>>25306310
My condolences. This is why you only meme hard when you have a wingman to back you up. For example, if I were there, I'd wait a bit and then break the awkward silence with, "He actually did it, the absolute madman!" But for real, should've controlled your autism. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25306414
Ah yes, the meme team. The ultimate dream.
>>
>HE DIDNT MEME SO GOOD

Probably made up, but I did feel bad for knowing I'd be smirking to myself like an asshole in a situation like this.
>>
I would've followed up with a "i really really like these memes" and then you and op would've simultaneously responded "thanks lori". I would've yelled jinxies and you both would owe me a coke. God what a great time.
>>
I would have starred at you too then subtlety slam the table getting out of my seat e saying "clever girl" walk over to you raise your hand
look around and say "give this man a cookie"
>>
File: 1417184780375.gif (893 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
1417184780375.gif
893 KB, 320x224
>>25306310
What's wrong with that?

And also, those pillows are so gay.
What is wrong with your GF?

Talk about depressing shitty Christmas gifts.
And who doesn't like a gift that makes you sad every time you see it.

Oh right, she's just "trying to be cute" and attention whoring.
It's amazing how females even attention whore to their own family.

She can now get attention whilst simultaneously not having to give any real gifts.
>>
There are tears in my eyes at fucking 1:22 am and I think I woke people up

Good lord what a great time to be alive
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.