[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything in the future that you're looking forward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1448926631354.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1448926631354.gif
993 KB, 924x507
Is there anything in the future that you're looking forward to other than your death?
>>
I'm legitimately looking forward to virtual reality and robot sex. This is a non-meme opinion.

I really think it would make me and a lot of others much happier.
>>
>>25306483
You just gave me something to look forward to now
>>
>>25306483
This

Once immersive VR and sexbots come out I won't leave the simulation except to eat, shit and lament at how shitty the real world is
>>
>WW3
>Faster Internet
>The spread of incurable diseases (STD's are on the rise because of shit like Tinder and Grindr)
>fossil fuels running out
>Trump 2016
>>
>>25306289
I want to see how spectacularly I can continue to fail as a human.
>>
things always stay the same but also get a little worse
>>
I'm seeing the weeknd on the 2nd.

Other than that, 2016 is supposed to be "my year"

>implying
>>
File: 1445149615435s.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1445149615435s.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
>>25306549
>The STD's eventually kill all of the normies
>All that's left is a bunch of robots fucking sexbots and blasting off into hyperspace in VR
>>
nuclear holocaust
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.