[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you have good grandparents /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: grandparents.jpg (35 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
grandparents.jpg
35 KB, 400x294
Did you have good grandparents /r9k/?
>>
>>25306153
No, but I still love them. I have a lot more respect for my parents because I realized how much shit they both had to overcome in regards to their own upbringing.
>>
Both my grandfathers died from drunk driving before I was born. One of my grandmothers decided to support my sad excuse for a cousin who got mixed up in drug running for a gang despite being the whitest kid fucking imaginable.

My dad's mom is pretty cool though she makes great noodles and goes dancing regularly and she just turned 74.
>>
File: 1443132736380.jpg (689 KB, 1000x755) Image search: [Google]
1443132736380.jpg
689 KB, 1000x755
my grandmother was a prostitute actually
>>
my grandma is paying for my entire college education so yeah she's okay. fucking insane though, but i'm not turning down free dosh.
>>
My grandmother was cool

She taught me how to gamble and when I turned 13 she started giving me 100 dollars every Christmas and about 75$ worth of quarters for my birthday

My Grandfather was dead by the time I was 2 but from the way the rest of my family spoke of him I'm sure I would have loved him if I was old enough to get to know him
>>
>>25306153
Both sets of my grandparents raised all of their kids to be fuck ups. They're definitely not "good", but that doesn't mean they're bad, considering that's extremely common in this society. So I guess they're average?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1136x640
>>25306153
>Mom's Side
Grandpa is a really good guy, kind of an old fashion hardass though but very sweet and thoughtful. My Grandma is the closest thing I know to a living saint. She goes so far out of her to help the family and most of us (including me sometimes) take it for granted. I'm closer with her than pretty much anyone else in my family. She also handled me coming out as trans the best out of everyone. She's the kinda person who would bake you cookies at 3am if you asked 10/10. I hope I can be like her someday
>Dad's Side
Grandpa is dead, never really got to know him cause he had Alzheimers since I was a little kid. Grandma is a sweet old lady but she's very Christian and patriotic so telling her I'm trans isn't really an option without giving her a heart attack or something. She lives like 4 hours away though so don't have to see her too much
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.