[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a pregnant woman >tfw you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 137624377558.jpg (410 KB, 1404x2106) Image search: [Google]
137624377558.jpg
410 KB, 1404x2106
>tfw you will never be a pregnant woman
>tfw you will never have massive milky tits
>tfw you will never have life growing within you
>tfw you will never feel a child moving inside
>tfw you were born a cis man
>tfw the technology to give you this feeling will most likely only appear centuries after your death, if humanity survives that long
>>
>>25306045
that's fucked up

i don't even like kids
>>
Honestly I find the idea of being pregnant with a baby really scary so I prefer to imagine being impregnated by monsters and carrying their heavy weird eggs around and feeling them twitch and move, then laying them and probably nursing the monster hatchlings. I honestly find that so much less scary than the idea of being actually pregnant.

OP, if I could I would gift you my power to create babies but that isn't possible.
>>
>tfw pregnant

Bretty gud yeah.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.