[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some people on /pol/ are trying to activate meme magic with kylo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (244 KB, 997x613) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
244 KB, 997x613
Some people on /pol/ are trying to activate meme magic with kylo ren imagery. Heard you fagg00ts are trying to do an Elliot Rodgers things.

Fags pls

Can we do something more powerful than happa virgin ragelords?
>>
what exactly is meme magic?
>>
>>25306014

Meme magic is the dark power which causes internet memes to manifest themselves into real life, i.e.

Plane crash with no survivors in Bains France, with flight name that started with '4U' is a direct result of the Bane meme.

trump being so popular is pure meme magic.

Cant stump the trump is literally a real life thing now.

We will finish what Ren started. Nothing will stand in our way.
>>
>>25306073
okay i think i get it

kind of like how the acceptable height and dick size has slowly raised over time through the manlet and dicklet threads?
>>
He was trying to hurt himself and get the anger flowing
That's where his dark side powers came from and he clearly needed more of he got his ass kicked by Rey
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.