[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell if a woman is divorced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: MILF.jpg (98 KB, 799x800) Image search: [Google]
MILF.jpg
98 KB, 799x800
Apart from the ring.
Like what are the signs she likes younger men ?
>>
literally all you need to be is chad and be above average in the looks.
>>
>>25305978
She casually touches your penis
>>
>>25306076
I'm not that is why I am looking to have sex with older women rather than a girl my age. Basically because they have a higher sex drive and less marketability its far easier. Plus because they do not anticipate being in a relationship with you your financial status etc doesn't really matter (In fact they actually buy you stuff). I'm not looking a gf just sex
>>
>>25306139
Older women are the same as younger women, they want someone who is tall, muscular and good looking.

They will hit on you, bucko.
>>
File: IMG_42222699914166.jpg (22 KB, 480x872) Image search: [Google]
IMG_42222699914166.jpg
22 KB, 480x872
>>25306155
>tall, muscular and good looking.
In the relative sexual market i.e. a bar for older age group I am at least 2 of these things (maybe 3) in relative comparison just because I am not a man her age who can't get it up
>>
>>25306206
>I am at least 2 of these things (maybe 3)

Yet here you are, posting on r9k asking how to pick up old women you dumbo.
>>
>>25306139
lol unless she is damaged goods, over the age of 50, on drugs, an alcohol you don't have a fucking chance bucko.
>>
>>25306224
>>25306228
You would be suprised, at that age they know they can't fuck around and play mind games. I'm not asking advice on how to flirt with/fuck them its actually pretty straight forward. What i'm asking for is how to tell if they are divorced ?
>>
>>25306506
By asking them you retarded cunt.
>>
>>25306588
What would signs be before asking dipshit ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.