[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw nobody to mutually cling to >tfw nobody to talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: fuck.jpg (24 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
24 KB, 320x262
>tfw nobody to mutually cling to
>tfw nobody to talk about existentialism with
>tfw nobody to watch anime with
>tfw nobody to browse weeb sites with
>tfw nobody to exchange mad bantz with
>tfw nobody to play video games with
>tfw nobody to be a druggie with
>tfw nobody to draw with
>tfw nobody to share music with
>tfw nobody in general
>tfw you're alone

;_;
>>
>>25305764
life would be so much easier if i was gay
>>
ive alwys hated weeb stuff, but really enjoy adult swim shows

am i weird?
>>
>>25305764
R9K is full of kissless virgins.
More news at 10.
>>
>>25305921
But I'm not a kissless virgin just a broken freak
To be honest I hate most of the bitter guys here but
>this board basically exists for these types of threads

>>25305906
Yeah.. g-gay! Hahahaha!!1

>>25305918
Depends on which shows you have watched, you can't really generalize either like that
>>
If you are actually serious, we have a nice little skype group.going on. We talk about everything and plan to watch movies/anime together and play games together.

You could join us.
>>
>>25305952
well most adult swim shows have that same background feel to them that i cant describe.
>>
>>25305906
Take it from me, it's not so much better.
>>
you arent alone
well kind of, just know that right now im thinking exactly what you just posted op
we are alone together
>>
>>25305956
>skype group
n-no thanks

>>25305973
I think a lot of that is caused due to nostalgia and the time of day they're broadcasted, but yes I understand what you mean, they're pretty comfy.
The only show I'd actually download and take the time to watch on there is Rick and Morty though.

>>25305992
That just makes me feel worse
>>
>>25306044
Stop whining then you little bitch
>>
>>25306058
Why would I want to join a skype group like that
There's a 100% chance it's shitty if you're publicly inviting me
>>
>>25305764
>being a druggie
Had me until there. Although I guess I'm already friends with a druggy robot. I just wish he'd stop trying to get me to do shit.
>>
>nobody to talk to about decent vidya with irl
>nobody to discuss subjectively decent books with irl
>nobody to talk about decent anime with irl
>nobody to talk about VNs with irl
>>
>>25306140
Don't judge me senpai
It's hard for me to enjoy life without them
>>
>>25306215
Nah I understand. My irl robot friend and I have had that discussion before. I don't have anything against people doing drugs I just don't do them myself.
>>
Someone please be my online bff like that

By bff I mean lets give each other 90% of our attention
>>
The reason there is nobody to do those things with is because most people do not do those things to begin with.
>>
File: qzm0bc.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
qzm0bc.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Why is it so hard to make weeb friends? Is it because they're too preoccupied with their waifus to even try and make friends?
>>
>tfw nobody wants to be your friend

o-okay
>>
File: 1450959833324.png (272 KB, 363x518) Image search: [Google]
1450959833324.png
272 KB, 363x518
Looking for a weeb friend who would want to watch anime together. If interested post ID.
>>
>>25305764
>existentialism
it's shit
>>
There are millions like this you idiot
Play MMO's and actually talk with people/ rant/ try bringing up music, and eventually you'll find a guy that goes "ye!!!"
>>
I have problems making friends IRL, i guess i wouldn't mind having a weeb friend to talk anime and stuff...

Only issue is that I live on a boat so my internet use is limited and my work hours are odd. Also there may be time zone issues as i am in the uk
>>
File: 1450412113402.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450412113402.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
you'll never be as lonely as an alt right in Canada
>>
>>25307330
MMOs are all shit though
I'm waiting for something that isn't dated and is actually innovative to come out
>>
>>25307277
ID for what? I don't frequent steam
>>
>>25306159
>tfw I discuss anime/VNs/vidya/music with guys
Granted not irl anymore but still.

>>25306801
Because they're either norman weebs or hardcore weebs, the ones in between that watch one-digit number of shows per year are rare.

>>25305764
Nothing personal, but I don't take anyone seriously who's unironically a 420 lad.
>>
>>25305906
being bi hasn't helped me so far. girls ignore me and I have no idea how to tell if guys are gay. i could just get sex from craigslist but i don't want hiv
>>
>>25305764
>mad bantz
I would have said I'd be your friend and exchange music and learn to draw so I could draw with you, but bantz threw it out the window.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.