[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so obsessed with free speech?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tay.jpg (18 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
tay.jpg
18 KB, 140x140
/pol/ used to be really fun, and still occasionally is now, but there's a lot of whining there. I sometimes lurk /r/worldnews, /r/news, /r/europe(an), and holy shit the amount of racism and disgusting hate under the guise of "muh freeze peach!!". Now these faggot redditors are bringing their shit here, you can see it on /pol/ and /v/. They have retarded arguments like "I don't agree with what you're saying but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it". Really? As if anybody except militarycucks would do that. Absolute free speech is not needed. 4chan is not, never was and never will be a "bastion of free speech". There's a ton of racebait posted by stormcucks everywhere on the site, that shit should stay in /pol/. So sick of babies crying about "muh censorship!".

Overall, fuck free speech. Nobody gives a shit about "muh western values" you stupid niggers.
>>
bro tier opinion

ever notice that the people who do the most bitching about free speech have basically nothing else to say?
>>
>>25305753
>Overall, fuck free speech.

Free speech isn't that bad.

/pol/acks just accuse everyone who disagrees with them with wanting to dismantle freedom of speech. They honestly think that "I should be allowed to say x" is an argument that proves x to be correct.

And what they otherwise forget of course is that "does x deserve human rights or not?" is easier to discuss about if you are not "x" yourself. They are like, "Hey there Anon, we were just making a pro and con list of killing you. But I hope you're not opposed to our freedom of discussing that"
>>
>>25305753

I agree. Someone ban this poster. Silence this guys voice.
>>
Simple. You don't really get to enjoy free speech when you are right wing or "racist". You could end up losing your job or so on just for stating your opinion about things even if it doesn't involve gassing all blacks or whatever and is more average like about crime stats, immigration, IQ.
>>
There's no "test" that can qualify whether speech is good or bad. That shit is entirely subjective. And it's why we can't make any laws or rules that ban free speech because our opinions change all of the time.

This isn't the answer you want because you probably think there's some sort of objective pc standard or some shit. There isn't. The best you can do is identify when someone's threatening or provoking you. Liberals try to censor things they don't like because they think it's "triggering" (as if it were a legitimate threat) but we all know it's bullshit.

If you don't like something don't read it. It's autistic how badly you want people to agree with your lousy opinions. Now off my board faggot
>>
Read up on the Brandenburg v. Ohio case.

>The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is directed to inciting, and is likely to incite, imminent lawless action.

So saying that black males are statistically more likely to be a criminal than white males is ok, even saying black people are disgusting subhuman scum is ok.

Screaming HANG ALL NIGGERS on the street corner is inciting imminent lawless action, and is not ok.
>>
File: 1450374317521.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450374317521.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
/pol/ock here, 2 years in service
Yaaaaa go back to reddit, if you can't handle things like facts, logic, statisitcs, and Common sence that support racism than the Internet is not for you. Sure the n word is offence, but when black people literally act like monkeys you see why it ever existed in the first place
>>
>>25305753
People that bitch about other people who enjoy having free speech, are people who are insecure, and lack the maturity to handle differing opinions, or ideas that make them uncomfortable. People like that are weak, and hold everyone else back.

If people like you ever try to take away the right to free speech, you'll be the first to be put up against the wall.
>>
File: free speech.png (15 KB, 420x553) Image search: [Google]
free speech.png
15 KB, 420x553
>>25305753
Millennial SJW detected.

If you hate free speech so much you can move to China, where they monitor everything you say.
>>
File: college for women.jpg (99 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
college for women.jpg
99 KB, 1280x853
>>25306865
>the less educated you are, the less white you are, and the less masculine you are the more you detest free speech
>>
Free speech is fine. Freedom from consequence is what people these days whine about. If you say stupid shit, expect people to think you're stupid. If you're openly racist towards non-whites, expect any self respecting business that intends to succeed to fire you. Whether they're right or wrong to do it is pretty irrelevant.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.