[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've really had it up to here with you r9k? Thinking I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
I've really had it up to here with you r9k? Thinking I'm some fake? I'm motherfucking big man Justin thats who I am! I'm a well known Sargeant in the Marine Corps and I'm a prodigy. I used to do wrestling in high school and youre all fucking nigger faggots, thinking youre some kind of cool kids. Youre all fucking gay, I hate you all. Youre as bad as that girl who rejected me in 4th grade. Everyday I go to the gym and stare at that cute girl and I just want her but I know she has a roastie so I just finish my 600 lb leg press and leave cause I know how much she hates me and will never want me. Do you want me here r9k?

also timestamp to PROVE im big man jussy
>>
kek
>muted for not being original
trioskrtkorsik
>>
File: 1433271748800.jpg (27 KB, 355x268) Image search: [Google]
1433271748800.jpg
27 KB, 355x268
lmao this guy is the hottest new troll on the block

overall 6.5/10 for the past few days
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.