[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my brother just made me waste 144 dolars off my pocket to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pantalon-rojo-11.jpg (81 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pantalon-rojo-11.jpg
81 KB, 800x800
my brother just made me waste 144 dolars off my pocket to buy him his fuckboi clothes

>ask me anything
> pic related some jeans he forced me to buy
>>
>>25305605
>go to compon
>drop him off in a crip neighborhood
I used to hang out with a blood who grew up in oakland. He told me he once saw them strip a man naked for having blue jeans on. Jeans are hardly even fucking blue, imagine what some crips would do if he was wearing these.
>>
>>25305605

Burn the faggot pants you cunt.
>>
>>25305605
How much of a pushover are you?
>>
>>25305605
How do you get forced into that? Why not just say no lmao.
>>
>>25305643
>in b4 i live in mexico salvatruchas wont let them in
>>
If you actually bought it for him you're the fuckboy, faggot.

You're probably a fucking loser still living with mommy I bet.
>>
>>25305605
How did he force you to buy them?
>>
>>25305605
You sound like the bigger fucboi desu.
>>
>>25305605
Why couldn't you just tell him to fuck off and use his own damn money to buy faggy, overpriced ,made-in-china jeans?
>>
>>25305673
i did told him no.. he got violent
>>
>>25305712
What are you some kind of fuckin faggot or something? Get violent back don't be a pushover OP.
>>
File: 1449277506646.gif (1004 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1449277506646.gif
1004 KB, 320x180
>>25305681
>>25305693
i finished stealing a polo hoodie
>>
>>25305712
If you couldn't take on someone who would buy and wear shit like that, then you have much bigger problems than wasting 144 dollars
>>
>>25305605
my brother and I are both alcoholics so we always know to only buy gifts for our mom/dad, we spend our money getting drunk on single malt scotch and good kush on christmas instead of buying gifts for each other.
>>
op why did you let your brother do that? just go to the store and then slip away (like when he's in the changing room or something) if he's going to get violent and you don't want to fight back.
>>
>>25305712
>not telling him you'll make his pants red instead and beating his ass
>>
>>25305815
tomorrow im going to give the clothes back
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.