[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
benzos itt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: UPJ00940.jpg (29 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00940.jpg
29 KB, 288x216
>what do you use, dose, frequency?
>describe the effects
>how did you get onto it?
>experiences and tips for dealing with doctors
>do you use it to get high/abuse it?
>combos with other drugs?
>tolerance, addiction, withdrawl and other related stories
>>
>>25305300
whats the high even like? is it like the good-ol-days weed high? stuff barely gets me stoned anymore

i know a kid who sells those exact pills for like 10 bucks i think
>>
>>25305300
>prescribed 10mg valium tablets
>used to be prescribed 30 of pic related a month
>got addicted
>also on effexor (ssri)
>decide i need to stop taking both because i was going fucking crazy
>zaaaaaap

I got into it through psychiatry. My prescription is recreational at this point.Usually ill split up 2 into 1/4ths and down them. Lately I've been crushing them and putting them in water (i know they're not water soluble, but you cant eat powder, and no alcohol around because I don't drink, (otherwise I'd make a soln.) Then i take my finger and wipe whatever is left in the glass, and wipe it under my tongue. I start coming up within like 5-10 minutes, shit is great senpai.

Most xan bars I've ever taken was two, was nice. I know I'm a pleb for not taking more but w/e, that with weed is enough for me, i like to conserve them.
>>
>>25305363
not at all. Imagine just being comfy as shit for no reason, and decently euphoric.
Buy two, split, down on empty stomach. and smoke a joint, but dont fucking drink.
>>
Haven't touched em for a year or so, BUT

when I got scripts I would go through a bottle of 90 .5 mgs in about a week. So, maybe about 7 mg / day? I am curious how bad that was, I never got the horrible withdrawal they talk about. Did make me act retarded and cockblocked me at least once. Also, fell asleep with my dick in my hand and door open with roomate around, forgot my keys / wallet / name daily. Pretty gay drug, just makes you good and normie, if that's what you want I guess...
>>
>>25305474
*klonopin
>>
>>25305363
>a kid who sells those exact pills for like 10 bucks i think
getting tipped off a bar should be no more than $5

it feels incredibly relaxing. I didnt know it was possible to feel that relaxed. Sun shine is like a warm blanket and everything is mellow. colors are blurred and dulled. food even taste better.
>>
Benzos are shitty af desu senpai
>>
>>25305494
prices vary depending on location my friend
that's the only price I've seen in my area, (multiple dealers) and I refuse to pay it because it's ridiculous.
>>
I got some 1mg xanny off dnm and take 1 or 2 a week, basically when I have to interact with the other humans. Sure makes things less painful and awkward. It would be nice to get a prescription but I hear docs don't like giving them out.
>>
>>25305635
i got a script back when i was like 14/15
adderall when i was 12
antipsychotics at 15 as well
for depression and anxiety

>doctors don't like giving them out
you dont go to an actual doctor for that do you? Fucking kek.
>>
Pharmacy tech here, you guys literally make my job a living hell to go to.

It's extremely obvious to the pharmacy staff that you really don't need (or are just going to sell) your alprazolam. At least don't stoop straight to junkie level and lunge for my neck when it's too soon for a refill and you "absolutely must have it right now because you dropped some down the sink and you're leaving for a flight in 30 minutes."

Fuck everybody who lies to their doctor or otherwise manipulates them into prescribing the "best" drugs just to get high too many times and end up a fiend.
>>
>>25305474
i went through about 300-500 mg of etizolam in about 2 weeks. i really don't remember much of what happened. i didn't get any withdrawals either but jesus christ when i came to i was glad i hadn't fucked anything up to bad. friends and family would come up to me asking me about things i had no idea i'd told them. i could remember some things but the whole experience felt like it'd only been one day
>>
>what do you use, dose, frequency?
alprazolam, .5-3mg, once or twice a week

>describe the effects
definitely an anxiolytic, very calming

>how did you get onto it?
a family member gets them prescribed and gives me them if i ask

>experiences and tips for dealing with doctors
go in complaining about depression and anxiety, get prescribed an ssri, pretend to use it for a few weeks/months, complain about persisting anxiety that takes the form of panic attacks

>do you use it to get high/abuse it?
1:2 ratio of calming anxiety to getting high

>combos with other drugs?
weed is nice, alcohol in very small doses of both is enjoyable, and they're great for coming off of a psychedelic or stimulant
>>
>>25305300
>prescribed 1mg clonazepam twice daily
>lethargy, sluggishness, drowsiness, feeling stoned, incredibly relaxed, no anxiety. Eventually the intoxicating effects of it wear off and it just kills anxiety.
>went to a psychiatrist with a host of mental issues to include panic attacks
>Be honest about your anxiety, most doctors know when you're just trying to get pills. If you really don't have anxiety, add a convincing back story to it, don't just, "Well doc, sometimes I get a little nervous around people" Sell yourself more or less.
>sometimes, if I'm super stressed or having a really bad day I might take 1 or 2 extra
>alcohol, other non-addicting prescription meds and hydrocodone
>definitely have a high tolerance as I've been on it for almost 9 months now. I start to get shakes, jumpy, and agitated if I miss a dose by a few hours, do I'm definitely dependent on it. Also certainly addicted to it as I crave it a lot, but I manage these cravings pretty well.

It's great at the beginning when you first start it for therapeutic reasons, but that wears off as you build tolerance. I experimented with clonazepam in my teens and shit was great since I used it sporadically and thus didn't have time to build tolerance.

If you want to avoid tolerance and continue enjoying, don't get a prescription, just get it by other means. I will warn you though, benzos are more addicting then what people make them out to be, mainly on account that most who use them only do so infrequently, parties and such. You really need to watch your consumption because this shit is addictive and withdrawal is hell and has the potential to kill you.

If you do get a prescription, follow what the prescription says. Don't burn through it just to find yourself addicted and needing a fix but unable to get one because of the 30ish day waiting period between refills.
>>
File: 1451216252255.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451216252255.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Xanax, 1mg pills, once or twice a month. I have 1mg pills of Klonopin also but Xanax has a more intense 'high' for me even though Klonopin usually lasts longer. I usually only take for panic attacks.

Intense calm and relaxness, sleepyness, maximum chill. I just feel fucking serene.

GAD, started having intense panic attacks one day, got Xan'd and sent to therapy

I can't really offer anything of worth. My first panic attack made me end up in the emergency room and the doctor who saw me gave me a prescription. My actual PCP just gives me whatever I need pretty much. He gives me refills pretty much whenever I ask for it. I guess the only real advice I can give is if you doc is a hardass, find another one. Xanax really isn't that hard to get.

I don't abuse it at all. I'm scared of the addiction possibilities so I do not take it often. Every now and then I take it a little more often than normal but I'm very careful about it.

No tolerance or addiction issues here. I've gone several months without taking it at times and have been solid. I don't have an addictive personality so I've never felt like I couldn't live without it. I've been on 1mg pills since the beginning and I've yet needed to up my dose.
>>
>>25305942
Also the whole psychiatrist vs. physician debate, my psychiatrist is a real hardass about Xanax. Super hardass, so was my other psychiatrist. He would never give me a prescription but he is aware that I take it and is largely okay with it since I take it in moderation. My PCP is a bro, dude would give me weed if he could. He's just that kind of doctor.

Yeah my psychiatrists are largely against benzos because they know how they can fuck you up. Maybe just how it is in this area but don't always count on psychiatrists.
>>
>>25306029
>not being extremely fucked up
>not having your psychiatrist run out of options for you, so you can pick whatever the fuck you want, and up the dose as you wish
>>
>>25305885
>>25305942
any ideas on how much you need to take to build tolerance? Eg is 1mg 3 times a week going to fuck me up?
>>
>>25305300
Valium, 5mg tabs, depending on the day up to 4

Makes me just feel. . . Chilled through the day, long lasting 8+ hours or so, slight muscle relaxant, not enough to impair anything, but enough to just feel chilled out

Psych gave it to me

Going in for second psych appointment in a couple days and hopefully gonna ask for a refill because ive gone through them all already and can see myself getting addicted to it desu it just feels nicer. .

Yes, I take it daily just to feel bearable

Not yet

Nothing yet
>>
>>25306123
Any amount everyday will build up your tolerance. Xanax just wasn't meant to be taken everyday.

IIRC once every 3-4 days is pretty fucking safe. That's still a little frequent but that should be fine. 2 days probably pushing it.
>>
>>25306123
From my own personal experiences and from stories of others, 1mg of clonazepam a few times a week shouldn't build tolerance, dependence, or any sort of addiction. Should be the same for other benzos, aside from potent, fast acting ones likes alprazolam (Xanax) with which more caution must be used as the "high" wears off much quicker.

Definitely don't take 1mg a day every day. You'll build tolerance and dependence within 1-2 months very easily at which point you'll need to taper off it slowly (the rate/length of your taper is related to how long you've been on the drug and the dosage you were on). I my case, when I'll be getting off clonazepam, I'll be on a very slow taper because I've been on a very high dose (1mg twice daily) and have been on this dose for 9 months or so. I'm looking at 6 months to a year to taper off of it in order to avoid severe withdrawal symptoms and rebound anxiety.
>>
Used to do tons of xanax. Was actually physically addicted to it, and I must say, the withdrawls are awful.

Overall, xanax is definitely not my favorite. In fact, I actually kind of dislike it. I have this weird fear of time and the feeling of going an entire day with very little recollection of the days event REALLY bothered me.

I will say that the drug has its uses. I used to show up to work every day under the influence and just not give a fuck; it actually cost me my job because I took 4mg at work and was obviously fucked up but I didn't mind. I hated that job so much.

On a side note, does anyone else get a strange taste in their mouth the whole time while on xanax? Almost metallic and it fucking lingers
>>
>Tfw advanced from benzos to heroin

steep slope lads
>>
Do benzos kill an acid or shroom trip or just mellow it out or what?
>>
>>25306340
>tfw want to step up to opiates or heroin but dont know how to use darknet/silkroad, and have no drug connections or friends
>>
>>25306029
I'm planning on telling my doc if he won't give me a prescription, I'll just buy the dodgy alprazolam straight from china. Should work, yeah?
>>
File: 1449475449532.png (2 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1449475449532.png
2 MB, 4500x4334
>teep slope lads
TFW two of my good friends didnt wake up from that combo
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.