[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White bots answer me this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 7413650812_e9c33a4286_z.jpg (332 KB, 640x543) Image search: [Google]
7413650812_e9c33a4286_z.jpg
332 KB, 640x543
White boys you ever fantasize at how comfy an all white country would be? You ever fantasize about living in a big city without the constant thread of non-whites, their drugs, their violence or their thievery? I dream about it. It would be so chill and comfy to live in. Instead of going on 4chan and seeing constantly non-whites speaking our language and appropriating our culture saying "How can whitebois compete" without showing any appreciation of living in a 1st world white majority country.

Pic related, I'd imagine since there would be no shitskins we wouldn't be wasted millions of dollars on them and could use all the money going to cops to fight niggers toward infrastructure and comfy transportation like Japan does.
>>
Just move to Japan then and suck off some Japanese guy
>>
>>25305273
>citybois trying to force the comfy meme again
>>
give me my 100+ thread, you know this is an interesting topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCbjXGftBc4
>>
>>25305273
Just got back from tokyo famalam, there are niggers trying to sell you drugs or get you into shady bars to be mugged on every corner.
>>
>>25305273

Vote Trump then.
>>
I think about it too. My city is so full of useless beggars and drug dealers. They make life fucking miserable and yet I'm always hearing how we're the problem because there's no black people in the Avengers and shit. I'd love to live somewhere without all that.
>>
>>25306191
I like watching train ride vids from time to time. It seems so surreal that such places exist.
>>
>>25305273
I live in a shitty, mostly white area. If I wanted all that I'd move to Japan, since white trash can be a problem in themselves.
>>
>>25305273
Cant see a pic of Japan without there being an eva somewhere, hot damn
>>
>>25305273
I know if I were in Nazi Germany I would be living the high life.

I never asked to sympathize with Nazis but being a third-rate citizen in the US because I'm a white male has forced me into it.
>>
>>25305273
Is this the latest race bait thread that is gonna be posted for the next couple weeks?

>White only cities
>Impervious to negative influence
You lot are more annoying than the black bot threads.
>>
Someone pull up the pic of Detroit while it was organized and all white?
>>
File: he a gud boi.jpg (342 KB, 1200x1473) Image search: [Google]
he a gud boi.jpg
342 KB, 1200x1473
>>25307056
h3ere ya go
>>
>>25305273
Every day I dream of this. We would be gods
>>
>>25305273
>>25307981
Why are robots obsessed with being a city dwelling hipster
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 1250x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 1250x838
Just move to Norilsk or some other northern Russian city.
Everyone is fucking white, it's fucking cold outside and there's not a single middle eastern/african/Asian vermin around.

Plus, the place legit looks like Mordor. Was there a month ago and was impressed on so many levels
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.