[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: alone.jpg (6 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
6 KB, 245x206
>be me 16
>have partial friends who vidya with and hang out with at school but don't do anything outside of that.
>met in middle school but as years went by I was never really in the group
>they were closest things i had to friends but I was treated like fucking trash all the time
>i didn't mind so much because it was the closest thing to social interaction i have
>one day at lunch one of my friends slaps me because I called him a "sneaky jew" which is a south park reference with us
>admin catches us and I get pulled into office
>have to tell them story
>all my friends tell them I'm a nazi who actually hates jews and thats why my friend slapped me
>anyway get in trouble
>havent spoken to friends since then
>they don't care and have moved on
>its been 1 month since then
>they keep hanging out and probobly don't miss me
>the friend who hit me is actually more of a nazi than me
>its all a fucking joke and they snitched on me
>the friend who hit me only one who sorry
I was the wtf guy in the group. I made alot of sarcastic comments and said weird stuff to make them laugh. I can't be serious it's not in my nature. Hold me r9k I feel so alone now.
>>
>>25305146
>>be 16
>>its been 1 month since then
you know you could at least pretend you aren't underage dipshit
>>
>>25305178
>Implying 90% of 4chan isn't under 18
>>25305146
They're shit friends OP. Just be more social, talk with people you sit around in class.
>>
>>25305146
bumping just cuz :^)
>>
>>25305464
what do you want me to say, this was kinda recent. I could talk about other times like this or when they left me out of stuff. I could talk about austist moments etc
>>
>>25305506
>I'm 18

>having "friends"
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>25305146
underage b&, mods pls
oh wait, they're all circlejerking in irc
>>
>>25305146
hope you got a 2 year ban faggot
l8rrrr
>>
>>25305178
anon, you'll be banned too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.